Univision and UniMás in high definition live and on demand in any device, time and place.
THE BEST OF ENTERTAINMENT, NEWS AND SPORTS IN SPANISH
• Today's most popular programs, such as Por Amar Sin Ley, Jesús, La Reina Soy Yo, y hits like Porque El Amor Manda, La Fea Más.Bellas and more.
• Exclusive rights to football matches of the Liga MX, the UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Nations League, Mexican and American football teams and Major League Soccer.
TO SEE IN FAMILY OR EVERYONE IN YOUR DEVICE
• Enjoy the service on up to three devices at once with a single account.
• Use any device, including the TV at home, with Roku, Chromecast and Apple TV.
• Rewinds in programming up to three days with the automatic DVR function.
ARE YOU SUBSCRIBED TO A CABLE TV SERVICE?
Access Univision NOW at no additional cost with your credentials. All Univision channels already included in your cable package will be available to watch on Univision NOW including Univision, UniMás, Univision Deportes Network and Galavisión.
The subscription to Univision NOW includes full access to Univision and UniMás live. In addition to a broad catalog on demand with more than 5,000 hours of programming for $ 9.99 / month with the possibility to cancel at any time.
DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Only available in the United States (does not include Puerto Rico) for those over 18 with a subscription, high speed broadband connection or a minimum of 3G.
• Not all programming is available.
• Univision does not offer any refund for the Univision NOW service.
• Univision NOW uses Nielsen measurement software. For more information visit: www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs lots of work
I love your novelas. So much that im paying for your app. But really disappointed because accidentally i fast forward on my novela and ads started playing before playing the part. Then i tried returning to were i was at and another ad would start and every time i thought i had found it and ad would come on. That’s very inconvenient and time consuming for me and im sure for other people too. It would really be a good app if I didn’t have to struggle so much. I just hope since we are paying for this for u guys to better it im sure you would have at least better review.
I was excited to finally find an app that would have a lot of my favorite Spanish shows and novelas. I was okay with paying the monthly subscription fee to enjoy the service and despite all of the reviews I decided to give this app a chance. It’s been about two weeks since I started using the app so here’s my honest review. The first MAJOR inconvenience is the ads. I would understand if this was a FREE service but this app is costing me money every month and I have to sit through some VERY ANNOYING 15-45 second ads. Yes I knew about the ads from reading other reviews and I just happen to agree that it’s very annoying. The second MAJOR inconvenience is just like others have said that the app doesn’t keep record of where you were last watching. I was expecting this app to work just like any other streaming service (like Netflix) where I can just turn it off and when I came back I could resume right where I left off. It doesn’t even tell you which episode you were last on it literally takes you to the beginning and you’re left with having to scroll through the list of episodes and then fast forwarding through the episode you were on just to get to where you were. I consider this to be a major flaw especially for something I am paying for. I will watch one novela and then cancel my membership until hopefully there is major improvements. I don’t want to continue to pay for a mediocre service.
Not worth getting
First off,you already paying for cable and they want you to pay extra. Sounds just like Univision charging for everything. Yeah your not in Mexico. This the reason you came up with raising money like when they want to help the needy people and here you come making all this concert to support all this people and really no one gets the help and trying to do the same with this app corrupted like always. From one month to the other you change wish stuff is free even if they been free for a long time. That’s when you notice you have to charge now. Yeah that’s business, but people who is already paying for cable they shouldn’t pay extra. Cause already charging our carrier I’m sure that is slot. If could I won’t even give one star you don’t deserve any. 😡😡😡😡😡 can’t stand Univision I’m done with you and I hope people who is trying to get this don’t is not worth your time.
- 72.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Univision Communications Inc. and its related entities. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Univision NOW Monthly Plan $9.99
- Univision NOW Annual Plan $86.99
- Univision NOW Annual Plan $86.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.