Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other, terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
7+ millions of games played and counting.
The BEST MULTIPLAYER TURN-BASED STRATEGY Game
- 3 races, each with 10 varied units.
- 50,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play multiple games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 30 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
It is a blend between Advance Wars and StarCraft. Also in the same genre as Lux DLX on the iPhone but with a multiplayer mode and a vivid online community. Whether you are looking for an RTS or RPG, UniWar will satisfy your needs.
You enjoy multiplayer online games like Rogue Planet or Texas Hold'em? Try UniWar™ and prepare for endless fun...
Note: The Free version may be subject to limitations (ex. number of game modes) and the limitations are subject to change.
Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
- Improved public chat room
- Fixed bug resulted some broken replays
- New feature - Wormhole to another galaxy!
- Wormholes are available also for coins or rewarded video ads
- Simplified process of joining teams
- Added public chat messages for finished game replays.
- Public messages are linked to specific game action and are displayed as popup during replay.
Ratings and Reviews
Best bang for your buck in strategy games
This is one of the few games created thus far which has a thorough campaign/tutorial as well as unlimited replay ability across the globe.
The best part of this game is that you can't buy greatness. Everything done here is with application of skill and tactics in maneuvering. I would highly recommend it to anyone who appreciates a game of militaristic tactics and doesn’t want to play a game that you have to play 24/7 to be good at or spend real money to be competitive.
You could spend 5 minutes a day playing this game and with good application of strategic unit movement, win most of your matches. I have enjoyed making teams and playing the team matches in addition to the solo ranked games. The 8 player team matches are my favorite. I’ve chatted with people from all around the world playing this game and have developed friendships with people I will probably never meet in person.
Spend a week trying this game out, you won’t be disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Dear player, thank you for such a great review! We are happy you are enjoying the game.
All the best, Elena - Spooky House Studios Support
Cool game but...
Interface is not at all intuitive. Its like a computer game they tried to cram onto a little phone screen. Maybe thats the case, i dunno but a friend referred me last week so i’ve stuck with it. I have played several hours and beat the initial 20-round or however many challenge, then a few bots. Now i’m in my 1st actual online game with the friend. Cant figure out how to chat. There are buttons/icons that are indiscernible on a phone screen and when you tap them stuff happens that you dont want. Maybe there’s a tutorial i missed? I dunno but i have this feeling like when you get into an American rental car and its a drawn out system of trial and error button pushing to just sync your cell phone, and the steering wheel is just cluttered with 18 buttons and you literally save time by pulling over and getting out the manual. Is that what you think you want from a time-killer phone app? Then by all means download uni-war!
Its not even intuitive figuring out how to chat. Then says my email is not validated and i need to goto the “headquarters/home menu”. So why am I even allowed to be playing?? And how have i been playing this for 10hrs and still dont know what that means or where to find it?? So its fun game but the interface is making me want to give up.
Developer Response ,
Dear player, thank you for the detailed review. We are glad you like the game. Thank you for sharing your impressions and suggestions. We'll take them into consideration for future game improvements. All the best, Elena - Spooky House Studios Support
UniWar is the best turn base battling of real players. The Bots aren't very tough but can be useful in learning basics by playing them.
They fix the Bugs if you tell them about them.
I still think only Engineers, Assimilators, and Infectors should be able to detect Underlings! Hidden should be hidden.
I personally wish the timer in Tournaments should automatically skip & kick players that let the clock reach zero. Also when skipped the skipped player should gain no credits or only half credits. If players choose to 'burn' the clock then that is their choice, but if a player lets the clock reach zero then too bad for that player. That would get everyone to adhere to the clock and keep the game moving. (Like the clock in chess or the shot clock in basketball, etc.)
I LOVE UniWar and have been playing since Jan. 2010. I purchased for Andriod & iOS too. I'm very grateful for UniWar. Thank you for your hard work in the maintenance and upkeep of UniWar.
Developer Response ,
Dear deNavailles, many thanks for the amazing updated review! We are happy you are enjoying the game. Thank you for sharing your suggestions. We'll take them into consideration for future game improvements. Keep enjoying the game. All the best, Elena - Spooky House Studios Support
- SH Limited
- 113.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 SH Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 200 UniGems $2.99
- 550 UniGems $4.99
- 1200 UniGems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.