**New: Librarian feature & Artist Presets**
UNO Synth Editor’s Presets tab lets you easily manage presets and transfer them between your Mac/PC/iOS device and UNO Synth. Browse, audition and search, arrange presets into custom categories, and easily add and re-order presets on UNO Synth itself. And bulk transfer makes it easy to quickly prepare the Synth for performances.
UNO Synth Editor also now offers presets from VIP artists like Synthmania, HaQ AttaQ and more, covering a wealth of styles and genres to inspire your creativity.
UNO Synth Editor is the companion app for IK’s UNO Synth. Easily access and control all the aspects of this powerful analog synthesizer from your iPhone or iPad while UNO Synth is connected.
UNO Synth Editor gives you enhanced access to every element of the synth engine for massive sound-shaping potential. Adjust continuously variable waveshapes and pulse-width modulation, and use full access to the Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release controls of both the filter and amplitude envelopes for even more in-depth sound design. Arpeggiator and keyboard controls help you prep for live shows.
Lastly, UNO Synth Editor gives you control over the hardware unit’s global and MIDI settings, making it easier to configure UNO Synth for more complex setups and rigs.
• Powerful editor for use with IK’s UNO Synth analog synthesizer
• Full control over all features of the hardware unit
• Instant access to full Attack, Decay, Sustain, and Release filter controls
• Adjust settings for Live effects like Vibrato, Tremolo, and Wah
• Full 88-key keyboard for easier programming of arpeggios and sequences
• Pitch and mod wheels for more dynamic control of your playing
• Advanced access to the on-board Arpeggiator
• New librarian tab to sort & categorize presets & transfer between UNO and the app
• Global and MIDI controls for faster setup of advanced configurations
Requires UNO Synth with firmware version 1.1. Firmware updater can be downloaded from www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea after registration of the unit.
- Added Librarian Functionality
- Added Artist Presets
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes instantly on launch on iOS 9.3
Works well enough on iOS 12, and definitely makes up for the limits of the hardware. But I have an iPad I need to not update to retain use of my older 32bit apps. This Uno editor is listed as compatible with iOS 9.3, it most certainly is not. So four star rating is applying to it working on a higher OS revision, I'd certainly like to see it's not functioning at all on iOS 9.3 fixed.
Love my Uno
Got the Uno back when it came out. The editor makes creating Patches simple as well as Loading and Saving them. I keep my patch library in the cloud and it functions well with that as well.
Hoping for Mass load and save of Patches as well as a Song mode to let you chain patterns. Even if it requires use of the Editor to do the chaining.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.