The US Debt Clock .org App gives you a Real-Time glimpse of the most relevant economic data showing the financial condition of the US Federal Government, the 50 States and the World with over 3000, up to the Second Data Fields.
• Go Back in Time to the Year 1900 to see the performance of each President, all the
way forward into Future elections.
• Compare the Debt, GDP, Debt Per Citizen and Unfunded Liabilities of all 50 US States.
• See the World Debt Clock represented in US Dollars, and how each Country's Debt
Level and GDP place them in the Global Economic System.
• Look into the Future to see the US Debt Clock in 4 and 8 Years at Current Rates.
• See the Top 50 US City Debt and Unfunded Liabilities.
• Look into the Classified Budgets and Programs of the various US agencies.
• See all NASA's Current and Past Space programs represented in Today's Dollars.
• See the Cost of every US War in Today's dollars
• See the Cost of America's Military Hardware through History and in Inflation Adjusted Dollars Today.
• See a complete list of the Average Pay and 20 year Increase for the Top 200 Occupations in the U.S.
• See the Fortunes in Today's Dollars of some off America's top pioneers
• A special feature which lists America's most Expensive Natural Disasters in Today's Dollars.
• Take a Glimpse back in time 100 years and see the increase in prices for a List of Common Consumer items, Including Cars.
• Keep up to date with World Energy Usage, Precious Metals Production and Demand, Year to Date Auto Sales and Home Prices and Sales Rates.
• Go Back by decade to see where US Debt Levels were in 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010.
• Travel Back in Time to the year 1100 for a complete History of Money and Banking.
• Federal Budget Showdown matches the CBO, OMB, HCB and USDC against each
other, 4 years into the future.
Version 4.2 Improves Loading Speed, Enhanced Features. Version 4.0 - Added 4 New much requested features.. Top 50 City Debt and Unfunded Liabilities.. Famous Fortunes of some of America's most accomplished pioneers in Today's Dollars.. Most Expensive American Natural Disasters in Today's Dollars.. and Relevant Stats, a compilation of Real-Time Info that is sure to surprise.. All these New features bring the App to well over 3000 Live Data fields to keep you up to date on the American Financial System....In (Version 3.5) 600 Live Data fields were added. A New Page showing Current Income and Increase for 200 of the Highest Paid Occupations. An Inflation Index that shows the Real-Time increase in prices for many consumer goods over the last 100 years. A New category featuring Totals and Percentages of Waste by various Government Agencies. A New Feature called Military Hardware that shows the cost of US Planes, Ships and Vehicles through history and their current price in inflation adjusted dollars
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If there ever been an app that is truly informative, you found it! I upgraded to the pay version that cost such a small amount of money. The information provided is mind blowing and well represented with colorful graphics. It covers all aspects of our country’s financial health which includes “Natural Disasters “ and the toll it cost all of us. I want to congratulate the folks behind this wonderful app. To go a step further I feel this app should be a standard addition on all smartphone platforms on the market today.
This app provides a wealth of information pertaining to the financial status of not just the U.S. but the world. I’m not sure of the exact accuracy, but indeed it’s still interesting. It demonstrates MASSSIVE debt is now the world’s new norm. While debt seems to have always existed within every industrialized nation, it is currently at an unprecedented level comparing to GDP worldwide. While we think the US debt crisis is bad, Japan is the worst. It’s interesting comparing countries.
Cool and insightful
I agree with some of the other reviewers in that more adding more detail on some of the programs would take this app much further. However, the inclusion of the Aurora project with an associated budget cost under classified programs takes away some of the legitimacy of this whole app. They should at least include a disclaimer that it is unconfirmed, putting a conspiracy theory alongside other verified military projects is just dumb.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.