The USA Network app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite shows, watch live TV, and stream movies and past season content! Download the USA app now to watch full episodes of Suits, WWE Raw, Chrisley Knows Best, Temptation Island, AND MANY MORE!
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The USA app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Spectrum, Xfinity, Dish, and AT&T.
Sign up for an NBCUniversal profile within the app using your Facebook, Google, or email account to sync your favorite shows across our family of apps and to continue watching progress across all your devices. You’ll also receive three credits to watch episodes for free before signing in with your TV provider.
Watch Your Way
• Watch the latest episodes of new USA shows the day after they air on TV.
• Live stream and schedule available 24/7 when signed in with your TV provider.
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so that you can resume watching later!
• Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes.
Explore NBCUniversal Content
• Access to on demand content from across the NBCUniversal family of networks (including NBC, E!, Bravo, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and Universo).
• Live stream your favorite NBCUniversal networks within the app.
• Dedicated page for each network showcasing the hottest series.
• Catalog of recent and throwback favorites available to watch.
• Filter shows by network and genre while browsing.
TV Provider Access
• Sign in with your TV subscription to gain access to the entire catalog of VOD & Live content.
• Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices.
• Resume watching your favorite shows where you left off on any device.
• Receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to iOS@nbcuapps.zendesk.com for assistance.
Please note: Use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?brandA=USA_Network&intake=USA_Network
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Bug fixes, performance enhancements, and minor design updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a crap shoot...
The USA app has several now-predictable issues, especially when I use Chromecast: 1)The live feed doesn’t appear on my phone 2) nor the tv, even though the tv keeps toying with me and says “Ready To Cast”. I have to burp the app by going to More, then Home, and then back to Live; 3) In Live the channel guide displayed on my phone freezes on the time and spot when the Live feed starts, and will not move, even after watching a couple of hours; 2) The Closed Captioning does not work about 80% of the time— this might be fixed by burping the app: by stopping and restarting the casting, or the live feed to my phone, or going briefly to another channel offered such as E! or Bravo and try the CC there. If it works there then it may carry over back to USA. I’m hard of hearing and rely on the CC to watch USA, but it’s a crap shoot what and whether something’s going to work. (Note: emailing NBC per the instructions on the accessibility tab has yielded no responses.)
Buggy chrome cast support
I only use this app with casting to my TV. The support is very buggy and makes the viewing experience challenging. Here are some of the behaviors:
1. When going back to the home screen, the ringer/phone volume overrides the app’s set volume which sets the volume on the TV. If my phone is set to max volume, it will proceed to set my TV to the max volume as well. Opening and closing the app should not change the cast devices volume.
2. Sometimes the app cannot play the video when casted. This can happen if you repeatedly connect/disconnect to the cast device. I need to kill the app and then re connect everything again.
3. It’s really difficult to skip to a part of a show due to the way the commercials work. One time the app refused to set me to the middle of the show where I left off and I had to watch commercials like 3 times in a row.
Developer Response ,
We’re working to deliver the best possible experience. Thanks for letting us know about this!
NBC Ruined these apps
Ever since the update moving other networks under the NBC umbrella, the apps have been rendered useless. First Bravo, now USA. Even the NBC app itself. I love the idea of everything in one place-that’s pretty awesome. But what’s the point when none of them can be unlocked? Can try to link and unlink tv cable provider and delete and reinstall all three apps all I want, apps still don’t work (I either get a generic error or an error stating I don’t have the channel in my cable package). The only thing that worked was when someone from the help desk loaded my nbc profile that I had to create with credits when I inquired about the issues with the Bravo app. Was hoping by the time I used up the credits, the error would be fixed. Unfortunately, that was wishful thinking. Please fix, otherwise, these shows/networks are completely unwatchable for myself and for many others.
Developer Response ,
We are working to solve this problem. We’ll let you know when this issue is addressed. Thank you for your patience.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 179.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.