• On Air Now Shelf. Live stream more networks, including Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, USA and more
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
USA HUGE FAN
Honestly USA is one of the best cable programs. There are days that you all upset me when you cancel a program like Covert Affairs or when it is time to close a chapter like Suits & open up a new beginning like Pearson !!! I wish there was too bad that Suits is closing down its curtains !!! Great to hear about Season 5 on Queen of the South hopefully you all can give us another 5 years or more !!! other show I miss are satisfaction with Stephanie Szostak & rush with actor Tom Ellis the list can go on of shows that I miss 😢
Buggy chrome cast support
I only use this app with casting to my TV. The support is very buggy and makes the viewing experience challenging. Here are some of the behaviors:
1. When going back to the home screen, the ringer/phone volume overrides the app’s set volume which sets the volume on the TV. If my phone is set to max volume, it will proceed to set my TV to the max volume as well. Opening and closing the app should not change the cast devices volume.
2. Sometimes the app cannot play the video when casted. This can happen if you repeatedly connect/disconnect to the cast device. I need to kill the app and then re connect everything again.
3. It’s really difficult to skip to a part of a show due to the way the commercials work. One time the app refused to set me to the middle of the show where I left off and I had to watch commercials like 3 times in a row.
Developer Response ,
We’re working to deliver the best possible experience. Thanks for letting us know about this!
NBC Ruined these apps
Ever since the update moving other networks under the NBC umbrella, the apps have been rendered useless. First Bravo, now USA. Even the NBC app itself. I love the idea of everything in one place-that’s pretty awesome. But what’s the point when none of them can be unlocked? Can try to link and unlink tv cable provider and delete and reinstall all three apps all I want, apps still don’t work (I either get a generic error or an error stating I don’t have the channel in my cable package). The only thing that worked was when someone from the help desk loaded my nbc profile that I had to create with credits when I inquired about the issues with the Bravo app. Was hoping by the time I used up the credits, the error would be fixed. Unfortunately, that was wishful thinking. Please fix, otherwise, these shows/networks are completely unwatchable for myself and for many others.
Developer Response ,
We are working to solve this problem. We’ll let you know when this issue is addressed. Thank you for your patience.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 160.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.