USB Disk lets you store, view and manage documents on your iPhone or iPad. It has an amazing built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer them to your iPhone or iPad, then view them anywhere!
TUAW - "USB Disk is [...] a nicely designed one."
Lifehacker - "The Best. USB Disk for iOS gives you a fast and easy way to transfer documents and images to your device."
Apple - "New and Noteworthy"
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Access Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
• Open and create zip files.
• Store and view files.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• View and download email attachments.
• Restores last viewing position.
• Full screen file viewer.
• CBR and CBZ file viewer.
• USB file transfers.
• Background audio.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Email your documents.
• Lock code.
• TV / VGA out.
• Connect to WebDAV servers.
• Edit small text files.
• Protect & encrypt files.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, ...).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, ...).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav, ...).
• Video files (m4v, mov, avi, mkv, ...).
Buy now and get free updates.
• Adds more options when overwriting an existing file.
• Improves copying files to USB Disk when in other apps (like Photos).
• Permits deleting pictures in "Link to Photos".
• Fixes crash when generating thumbnail for a movie.
• Fixes keyboard issues when editing text files.
• Fixes tool and color selection issues when editing PDF files.
• Fixes issues when searching in PDF files.
• Many other small improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use it all the time!
I found this app to be quite useful. It acts as a file store that will hold any file, not just those that can normally be transferred via iTunes. It previews most file types, allowing documents to be read in full, images displayed, and audio played. It gives the option to open files in the appropriate app as well assuming an app is available. It can even send files via email.
I really don't understand the low scores given by many people, but they either didn't read the description of the app before installing it, or didn't bother to read the very simple instructions that are included as a document within the file list inside the app. Honestly people, learn to RTFM before claiming something doesn't work.
If the app was password protected or was able to lock files or folders with a password I would be extra happy with it. Using this on an iPad, the advertising, while large, doesn't get in the way of things. After all, this is a free file storage app, not an editing app, so screen real estate isn't at a premium.
Not a flash drive. Have to download app and pay for it. No info on app. No information on paying for app. The app doesn’t work like a normal app
- Imesart S.a.r.l.
- 84.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Imesart S.a.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- Zip files support $0.99
- Dropbox access $0.99
- Google Drive access $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.