With uvGO from Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc., business aircraft operators can plan, build, and manage successful missions worldwide. Pilots, schedulers, dispatchers, and other flight department members have access to do-it-yourself (DIY) trip planning resources, as well as complete mission coordination through Universal.
DIY MISSION PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT-
• Create DIY trips and add legs to build itineraries
• Access and edit DIY trips that other team members in your operation have created
• Create, review, and file optimized flight plans for domestic, regional, and intercontinental routes
• View routes plotted on an interactive map
• Access advanced flight planning options, including runway analysis, weight and balance, ETOPS, FIR avoidance, and GPS RAIM prediction
• Directly transfer flight plans between iPads via Bluetooth
• Review worldwide aviation weather and NOTAMs
• View radar, satellite, TAFs, and METARs
• View graphical weather
• Overlay a flight plan route over graphical weather
• Receive automatic alerts for potential issues impacting your planned missions
• View details on restrictions, runway closures, CIQ changes, and more as soon as information is made available
-Airports, FBOs, and ground services:
• Access information on worldwide airports, FBOs, caterers, ground transportation, hotels, and restaurants
• Check airport satellite views and diagrams
• View U.S. and Canada Customs contact information
• Retain access to most these features when offline
-Datalink and fleet status:
• View position detail information for every aircraft in your fleet on an interactive map
• Review messages to and from the aircraft, and access message history
MISSION COORDINATION THROUGH UNIVERSAL
• Send trips to Universal for coordination of government and third-party services including permits, slots, handling, catering, hotels, and more
• Access trips that other team members in your operation have created and sent to Universal
-Review, edit, and share:
• See status of all current service requests
• Review permit information, service confirmations, and "next leg" information prior to departure
• Make edits for resubmission to Universal as plans change
• Download, view, share, and print operational briefing packages
• Access all of your mission-critical operational information including trips, briefing packages, flight plans, and cached NOTAMs, METARs, and TAFs
• Perform quick “feasibility checks” based on great circle route calculations and access mission critical trip planning information including airport and FBO information
• Make conversion calculations
Visit us at http://universalweather.com/uvgo
• Feasibility-IQ FIQ Access from Missions: You can create either a Pre-Departure Guide, Feasibility Guide or navigate to Feasibility-IQ from the Missions Dashboard.
• Flight Planning ATC Cleared Route Analysis: You can view the analysis for the top 5 most relevant ATC cleared routes.
• Missions Send/Discard Prompt Popup: You will receive a popup prompting you to take action when you select a trip containing changes that have not been sent to your Universal team.
• Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I tried this 14 months ago and was promptly locked out- even “forgot password” link was dead.
Tried it again today- took nearly an hour to set it up and get my access back. Profile showed my tail number but the app itself showed all the details of three other tail number and their flight plan history (confidentiality much?)
Could be good if the bugs were worked out of it.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Mtmurat. We're sorry to hear you had trouble with our password reset link. We'd like to investigate this issue, as well as the one with your uvGO profile. Please email our Customer Care team at email@example.com with your contact information and uvGO username so that we may assist you in resolving this issue.
SHOCKER!! APP is not working again
Thank god I have an iPad and a PC (laptop) with me at all times. This app is so prone to problems. Sometimes it works on my iPad and sometimes it works on the PC but rarely does it work on both.
When I say work, I am using that term very loosely. I find myself having to trick the app into filing a flight plan (ridiculous). App support is not good (I’m trying to be nice here). I asked for a senior manager to call me multiply times and they just never get back to me. I guess that’s why we have all these issues, if management doesn’t care then how will things get fixed. I will say the normal customer support team is very nice and tries to be helpful. The problem is with the app. If the software is terrible then no amount of customer niceness will help. The only reason I am still using universal is because I have to because of my job. Most flight departments in the industry know how terrible it is and switch to something else. Maybe we will too, who knows.
Can’t log in
This update is worse than the preceding it needs to be logged in all the time , if you logged out trying to refresh your mission dashboard, you won’t be able to log back in for hours ( it will keep double sending you a msg of - your session has expired- )
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
- 177.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.