With uvGO from Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc., business aircraft operators can plan, build, and manage successful missions worldwide. Pilots, schedulers, dispatchers, and other flight department members have access to do-it-yourself (DIY) trip planning resources, as well as complete mission coordination through Universal.
DIY MISSION PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT-
• Create DIY trips and add legs to build itineraries
• Access and edit DIY trips that other team members in your operation have created
• Create, review, and file optimized flight plans for domestic, regional, and intercontinental routes
• View routes plotted on an interactive map
• Access advanced flight planning options, including runway analysis, weight and balance, ETOPS, FIR avoidance, and GPS RAIM prediction
• Directly transfer flight plans between iPads via Bluetooth
• Review worldwide aviation weather and NOTAMs
• View radar, satellite, TAFs, and METARs
• View graphical weather
• Overlay a flight plan route over graphical weather
• Receive automatic alerts for potential issues impacting your planned missions
• View details on restrictions, runway closures, CIQ changes, and more as soon as information is made available
-Airports, FBOs, and ground services:
• Access information on worldwide airports, FBOs, caterers, ground transportation, hotels, and restaurants
• Check airport satellite views and diagrams
• View U.S. and Canada Customs contact information
• Retain access to most these features when offline
-Datalink and fleet status:
• View position detail information for every aircraft in your fleet on an interactive map
• Review messages to and from the aircraft, and access message history
MISSION COORDINATION THROUGH UNIVERSAL
• Send trips to Universal for coordination of government and third-party services including permits, slots, handling, catering, hotels, and more
• Access trips that other team members in your operation have created and sent to Universal
-Review, edit, and share:
• See status of all current service requests
• Review permit information, service confirmations, and "next leg" information prior to departure
• Make edits for resubmission to Universal as plans change
• Download, view, share, and print operational briefing packages
• Access all of your mission-critical operational information including trips, briefing packages, flight plans, and cached NOTAMs, METARs, and TAFs
• Perform quick “feasibility checks” based on great circle route calculations and access mission critical trip planning information including airport and FBO information
• Make conversion calculations
Visit us at http://universalweather.com/uvgo
- Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Went from ¨functional¨ to unusable.
The previous version of this app was functional and useable. Trips could be found, edited and created with little effort. It rarely hung up or crashed.
The current version is completely unusable. It opens, once, and then just produces a black screen. Trips are very difficult to find, opening them for review and editing is not intuitive, and the app is just clunky and burdensome. It needs a LOT of work to begin to be useful again.
Still needs a lot of work- very unreliable
Cant retrieve trips most of the time. The App is not very user friendly.. Initially, had to hunt and dig just to find a briefing for a flight.. Called Universal to get help and it appears that even they don't know how to use their own app.. Until there is a huge improvement, we will discontinue using this app...
It’s very weak and unreliable. It has more bugs than the previous version.
Universal needs to fix that app ASAP.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
- 182.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.