The official Ultimate Werewolf Timer app provides the perfect solution for Ultimate Werewolf and Ultimate Werewolf Legacy moderators and players. It includes a series of timers that can be fully customized, providing for the best possible (and automatic) timing of your Ultimate Werewolf games. Timers can be set independently for First Day, Subsequent Days (with deprecating times each day after the first), Night Time, and even a special Defense timer. There are options for 1:00 alarms and end-of-day alarms, the ability to hide the time while an animation of a sun rising and lowering appears throughout the day. This is the perfect solution for all Ultimate Werewolf players.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Resolved issue that prevented iPad users from selecting the first entry on the Legacy and Save-Load screens
New in Version 2.0:
• Added support for Ultimate Werewolf Legacy, allowing players to load presets for each Chapter by tapping the Legacy button at the top of the main Setup screen
• At the end of the Day Timer, if Night is disabled, the screen will pause at zero, with an option to manually advance, instead of automatically advancing to the next day
• The first time that the Save-Load screen is opened, a "Default" entry will be created and added after the "Current" entry
Ratings and Reviews
Where’s the old man?!?
I love this app and I recommend you get this app if you are an ultimate werewolf player. Also I request that Bezier games will make more games I really love the games they make good job bezier games.
Although, it would be nice if you could add the cards so we can remember everyone’s roles
Also, why didn’t my ultimate werewolf deluxe edition not come with an old man card, it mentions it on village incorporated but nowhere else?🤨
Seriously, you have about five Reviews and you don’t answer them? I mean, sure, one night is more popular but I think it’s too short
What are you doing in the background?
Like most people I don't close my apps because the internet says that is the best way to save battery. The day after I download this app I hardly use my phone but it is seriously low on battery when I look at it. Looking in settings I see this app for the past 23 hours and 30 minutes had been draining my battery with "background activity." It's a good app just uninstall it when you're finished using it.
I'm glad the company made an app for the game. The instruction booklet sent me to it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bezier Games, Inc.
- 14.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2018 Bezier Games, Inc. and Ted Alspach. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.