Enjoy complete control over your VAVA Car Dash Camera with your smartphone! Easily access all of the built-in functions and settings, including real-time video streaming, media downloading and playback, and even sharing to social media.
- Supports a wireless connection with the VAVA Car Dash Camera
- Supports real-time video streaming
- Supports video and photo downloading and playback
- Supports video and photo editing
- Supports video and photo sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
1:Delete pop-up boxes on real-time streaming pages
Ratings and Reviews
Great dash cam!
This is a great dash cam for the most part! Images are clear in the daytime and decent at night (just make sure your windshield is clean on both the inside and outside for better image clarity). It doesn’t take up much of the real estate on my windshield and is practically unnoticeable from outside save the circle of the suction cup. The WiFi is strong (sometimes it overrides the home WiFi network and my phone connects to the VAVA WiFi instead), but it takes over 2 minutes to download videos. And I haven’t updated the software, but, if needed, I can just download it to my microSD card and upload it to the camera. Also hard-wiring it to your car allows it to record all night and day. It hasn’t affected my battery but I’m concerned about footage being recorded over if I needed it. Other than that I’m very happy with this sleek camera.
My first dash cam
I really enjoy this cam, it advertised as it say, alway on and since I have a cigarette socket that alway stay on, perfect for my dash cam to stay on after the car been turned off... it recorded all night and day and u can change setting for camera, and so easy to share it online social media, I used it for my rideshare Incase something happen there will be no disputes with the video. I got the 128 gb memory card for the camera and vava cam format itself and shoot! easy breezy... it can be reviewed 12-18hours ago unless u saved it... then the WiFi thing was confusing at first but now I realized now it meant for your phone WiFi to hook connect it to WiFi on the vava cam, after I figure it out, I am able to take picture, video, turn it around for front traffic or back for rideshare depending on my day it really come in handy... just order gps Bluetooth, hopefully I can take quicker picture/video with the button and gps stamp it... excellent for catching unexpected moment... I’m happy...
App needs lots of optimization and features added
It's a solid app don't get me wrong but there's a lot of features than could be implemented to make the app more handy and convenient.
1) I hate the fact that to view a recording you have the download the video before you can watch it. On top of that, it takes forever to download/upload. Other dashcam apps allow you to view the video recording without having to download it!
2) Often times, the app has trouble connecting to the dashcam and makes it frustrating because the only loophole I found was to forget the wifi of the device and delete the dashcam on the app.
3) Say you just had a close call accident and wanted to save the recording to view later so you press the quick record button. But you find out that it only starts recording the moment you press it. The app and or dashcam should have the adjustability to record let's say 30 or 20seconds of video prior to pressing the record button. Other dashcams have this features as well.
4) The download/upload speeds of the recordings could be optimized to make it quicker.
5) After owning the dashcam for a little over a year, it's starting to lag a little and not record at times. I live in California where there's lots of sun and heat. The heat could be effecting the dashcam.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shenzhen Sunvalley E-commerce Co., Ltd.
- 78.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Sunvalley Inc