VerbalCare is constantly working to improve your experience. Get the latest version for all of the available features. Updates in 4.1.0 include improved functionality and:
- Provider ability to Resolve username & password issues
- Customize campaign final statement in inquiry campaign
- Ability clear/deactivate/recall in-progress Inquiries
- Bug fixes and Enhancements
1. Provider ability to Resolve username & password issues
2. Customize campaign final statement in inquiry campaign
3. Ability clear/deactivate/recall in-progress Inquiries
4. Bug fixes and Enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cannot reset password after expire.
Tried to login but was told password expired. But forgot password option gives error every try. I see many others with same issue. Also the password reset has a required date field but does not tell you what for. I assume birthday?
The comments sections are not available where they are supposed to be. I can’t let my provider know of any questions, changes or concerns without calling them.
Less calls = Amazing
- MEDICAL SPECIALTIES DISTRIBUTORS, LLC
- 55.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 MEDICAL SPECIALTIES DISTRIBUTORS, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.