Vermont Association of Snow Travelers is pleased to provide our new, no reception needed, mobile version of our official Trails Map for the 2016-2017 season.
Our free app features our entire statewide trail network and junctions, along with parking locations and services accessible by trail. We make it easy to find where to eat, get gas, parts and repairs, or stay the night.
Tap a trail or junction pin for more information on junction or trail number as well as contact information for the club responsible for maintenance of each trail section. Tap a service pin to see its category; display the map legend if needed, found by tapping Settings.
Going to an unfamiliar area? Enable GPS on your phone and never get lost! No need to try to figure out where you are, your phone app will show you relative to the trails, junctions and towns, with or without reception!
Don't miss out on all these features:
· app centers on your current location
· corridor, corridor 4, secondary and commerce trail coverage
· display current satellite GPS location
· display all trail data, parking and services without reception
· choice of street view or hybrid satellite view
· display the current radar, with reception
· GPS breadcrumb tracking
· cloud backup of routes and waypoints
· club reported trail conditions (reception required)
REMEMBER: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please be prepared.
Trail status and conditions can change at a moment’s notice so please use this tool to aid you in your travels but do not depend solely upon it.
To contact us with questions, please visit www.vtvast.org.
Disclaimer: V.A.S.T. and Mohawk Valley GIS (app developers) cannot guarantee the accuracy of the trail locations nor can V.A.S.T. and Mohawk Valley assume responsibility for the condition of the trails depicted in the app. Please use caution and common sense at all times when riding. Follow posted signs on the trails at all times.
Add stay on trail message
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing, my only request is could you please add a satellite mode if possible?
Parking Lot Marker Color
Love this app! I have one request...could you please make the Parking Lot Pins a day glow green or even purple color to differentiate from the red markers? Please.... 😄
Just an update...yesterday while riding the blue, my location dot didn't display on map....
Update need it
The last update 3.4 still doesn’t resolve the issue of not supporting Hybrid Mode, at least on iOS 11 iPhone X. To be able to see the street name you have to switch to street mode. Good app but it needs more support for IOS. The last update is for iOS 9!
On my new iPhone X iOS 11 only few trail markers are shown also no roads names on hybrid mode.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VERMONT ASSOCATION OF SNOW TRAVELERS INC
- 30.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 VAST