VerseWise Bible® (King James Version) is the Bible (with optional deuterocanon) at your fingertips. It is optimized for easy, convenient reading.
This release includes the option of having the deuterocanon (also known as the apocrypha) off or on. When off, one sees the Protestant canon of 66 books. When on, one also sees additional books and text from the Septuagint, the Greek Bible most commonly used during the time of Christ and Apostles. This text, which was included in most KJV publications until the 19th century, should be of interest to all Christians, but especially Eastern Orthodox readers who regard the Septuagint as the biblical canon.
- Share selected verses via Messages, Mail, Facebook, Twitter & more
- Highlight verses
- Easily copy verses (with reference) to clipboard
- Create bookmarks and organize using tags
- Quick navigation to any scripture
- Search for one or more words, assisted by word completion and search history
- Returns exactly to last location and page position when app is revisited
- Automatically bookmarks your last location in each book and has a view history (up to 100 of your last readings) for easy back-and-forth navigation between books
- Convenient and smooth side-scroll for previous/next chapter navigation
- Low light mode
- Reading Plans
Go to our product web site @ http://vdub.software for more details.
- Fixed Search Results "index" (the abbreviated book names on right side of screen)
- Added search bar to Tags screen
- Made it easier to add Tag to a Bookmark
- Fixed search bars in low-light mode
- Made highlighted verse numbers a little more readable in low-light mode
- Fixed typos in Acts, Matthew, Romans, Zechariah, Numbers; fixed "has" to "hast" in Esther, Job, Psalms and Sirach
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am very pleased with this app. It’s search function is great, and I love the availability of the additional books when Deutercanon is turned on in settings.
This is THE Bible App to Get!
I spent a lot of time (and some money) downloading and evaluating the other Bible apps. Some require a network connection (?!?!), others include the Apocrypha, most have bad user interfaces (UI). One had words spoken by Peter and others in red!
While VerseWise doesn't have a "red letter edition" (yet?), it does have -- by far -- the best UI I've seen in Bible apps available here. The bookmarks work a differently than I expected, but it automatically remembers the last chapter you read. Nice. The author added the nice touch of slightly separating the book types (Pentateuch, poetical, etc.) without making it clumsy.
Don't waste your time or money on other apps. Even the free ones. For as low cost as this is, this is not only worth it, but very well done. Kudos!
Search feature not working
Search feature isn’t working after recent update
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.