VerseWise Bible® (King James Version) is the Bible (with optional deuterocanon) at your fingertips. It is optimized for easy, convenient reading.
This release includes the option of having the deuterocanon (also known as the apocrypha) off or on. When off, one sees the Protestant canon of 66 books. When on, one also sees additional books and text from the Septuagint, the Greek Bible most commonly used during the time of Christ and Apostles. This text, which was included in most KJV publications until the 19th century, should be of interest to all Christians, but especially Eastern Orthodox readers who regard the Septuagint as the biblical canon.
- Share selected verses via Messages, Mail, Facebook, Twitter & more
- Highlight verses
- Easily copy verses (with reference) to clipboard
- Create bookmarks and organize using tags
- Quick navigation to any scripture
- Search for one or more words, assisted by word completion and search history
- Returns exactly to last location and page position when app is revisited
- Automatically bookmarks your last location in each book and has a view history (up to 100 of your last readings) for easy back-and-forth navigation between books
- Convenient and smooth side-scroll for previous/next chapter navigation
- Low light mode
- Reading Plans
Go to our product web site @ http://vdub.software for more details.
- Fixed Search Results "index" (the abbreviated book names on right side of screen)
- Added search bar to Tags screen
- Made it easier to add Tag to a Bookmark
- Fixed search bars in low-light mode
- Made highlighted verse numbers a little more readable in low-light mode
- Fixed typos in Acts, Matthew, Romans, Zechariah, Numbers; fixed "has" to "hast" in Esther, Job, Psalms and Sirach
Ratings and Reviews
Best KJV App by Far!
Love this app. So much easier to navigate versus any others I’ve tried. The look and feel of this app is also superior. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is due to a search bug on the iPad version of the app. When I start to type in the search field, the search window vanishes so I have to switch to the iPhone version of the app to search for anything. Also, recently I discovered that Lamentations 1:1 is missing several punctuation marks and in Philippians 4:4 “always” should be “alway”…no “s”.
Really Like this App
I really like this KJV Bible app. The mixed Bible reading plan provides daily reading from the Old Testament, Psalms, Proverbs, and the New Testament. It lists each reading so you can use your printed Bible if you’d rather not read on a device (which is great). It is not calendar specific so you can read as many days as you’d like, and you can start the plan or start a year over whenever you’d like. It keeps track so that you can start your daily reading right where you left off, even if it’s the middle of a day’s reading. Great tool.
There are, of course, other tools—some are very helpful—but it’s a pretty straightforward app, which I like. If this describes something that you’re looking for, I’d encourage you to check it out.
Good, but not perfect
I love the app, but I hate it that when I go to another app and kept this app open at the same time, it goes back to Judges chapter 19. Eveytime. I’m afraid to delete it to reinstall it because I may lose my notes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VDUB Software, LLC
- 22.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008, 2020 VDUB Software, LLC