The Vespa app connects directly to your Vespa Primavera S, Sprint S, Elettrica and GTS Supertech with exclusive functions that make your riding experience even more fun! And not only that! The Vespa app is your passport to the world of Vespa, where you can share your passion for the most famous and loved scooter in the world. What are you waiting for? Head out now with the Vespa app!
- Updated coupon distance calculation
- Added detailed telemetry for single trips with GPS position
- Introduced route planning function for adding intermediate waypoints.
- Improved consumption calculation strategy for Vespa Primavera and Sprint S causing unreliable results on some smartphones
- Added German, Vietnamese, Chinese and Korean localization
- Fixed application crash for in case of special characters in the smartphone name
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes and poor functionality
Application crashes when trying to pair a headset or do any device Managment. There is no function in the navigation to avoid highways or tolls. Gives good voice commands on navigation but would prefer a birds eye view on the Supertech screen to help gauge distance and anticipate when I need to do a lane change. No way to get tech support to fix issues. No training for dealers to support either. 5 months since an update? Disappointed in application experience resulting in disappointment with Vespa Supertech Purchase.
Both Vespa and App updated
With the latest App version and the latest GTS 300 Super tech update (June 2019) things are finally working. Need to re install complete fresh App, remove previous vehicle, forget Bluetooth vehicle and clean the pairing from the Vespa and make a brand new connection. Maps and app do not crash anymore and finally pairs fine. There are still a lot of feature missing like integration with address book addresses, set favorite locations and ability to switch color for the text typing. Using a light blue on white background kills!!
Maps work OK but bluetooth audio
I can’t get bluetooth audio to play through this setup. I have the headphones appropriately paired with the bike (not the phone), but the audio is garbled. I’m not sure why the audio needs to go through the bike in the first place, as the bike is getting all of its data from the phone. Why not just use the phone audio?
- Piaggio & C. S.p.a.
- 217.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Piaggio & C. S.p.a.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.