VesselFinder is the most popular vessel tracking app, providing real-time data on the positions and movements of vessels, utilising a large network of terrestrial AIS receivers.
VesselFinder Pro features include:
- No Ads
- Port Calls - arrival and departure information for recently visited ports
- Real time tracking of over 200,000 ships every day
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history - follow the track of vessels for the past 7 days
- Ship details - name, flag, type, IMO, MMSI, destination, ETA, draught, course, speed, gross tonnage, year of built, size
- My Fleet - add your favorite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Filter vessels on map according to their type
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- Simple, Detailed, Dark and Satellite maps
- Weather layers (temperature, wind, waves)
- Distance Measure tool
- See Your Location feature
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com and the Free version of VesselFinder available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vesselfinder-free/id918080862?mt=8
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill out this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
- on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder
- on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
* zoom problem fixed in iOS 15.5
Ratings and Reviews
Needs attention too
Recently you have probably seen an increase in user interactions with your app/website, most likely due to the blockage at the Suez Canal. You took advantage of this and updated your Free version of the app, and it’s much better than before but you really need to transfer those fixes that were made, and the whole interface revamp and move it over to us as well! I did not want to spend 10 dollars for this app especially after reading the reviews, but I did it anyway and here I am after noticing that we haven’t received an update yet. Please!
An Incredible App And Exciting With Use
VesselFinder Pro is an incredible and exciting app to own, especially if you ordered a new vehicle and shipping it by vessel from overseas and want to track its to your delivery port of entry. At present time, I am experiencing tracking my new vehicle onboard a vehicles vessel from the U.K Port of Exit to my U.S. Port of Entry. It has been an amazing, interesting, and educational tracking journey as the vessel travel down the Atlantic Ocean coastline making port calls. I have access to very helpful and useful data about the ship’s movement details, especially ETA’s for ports along the travel route. I find this information very interesting, useful, and helpful in tracking my new vehicle for U.S. Port Entry delivery. The app’s graphics are pleasing. I can get information quickly. Information is easy to read, the app has a clear purpose, the app’s content interests me, and the app is exciting to use. The app provides a high quality impressive, interesting, and educational tracking experience. I am very pleased with use of VesselFinder Pro. For vessel shippers, I would highly recommend this app to a friend or colleague.
Issues need to be addressed- avoid for now
I started using the web version, living on the Chesapeake Bay, this was a great resource to identify the ships pass by.
I decided to invest in the company by going over to the Paid IOS version. I felt it’s proper to support the developer, however I feel that the most recent build 3.33 has major issues. Namely, the map doesn’t show up on the screen. The entire planet missing. You can see the ships... just that. No possible way to even center the map on your location as a reference. The free web site will still provide a map, just not the app that we paid for....
I will revise my review when you provide the service we paid for.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ASTRA PAGING LTD
- 44.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2022 Astra Paging Ltd.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.