VetsApp is a community. VetsApp organizes--on one screen--many of the services available to all Veterans, as well as tools to connect with fellow Veterans near you.
With VetsApp, you can:
• Connect with fellow Veterans around you
• Contact the Veterans Crisis Line
• Build your resume and apply for jobs
• Access links to popular VA websites where you can apply for VA benefits, manage your VA appointments, download your VA health record, request copies of your military records, message your VA health team, manage your GI Bill, apply for a VA Home Loan, and more
• Access Veteran-exclusive discounts
• Stay informed on the latest news affecting Veterans
• Find your nearest VA facility
VetsApp does not store, record, or monitor any information exchanged between this app and secure websites.
If you have feedback about this app, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ... if you're a Veteran in crisis, please contact the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255, option 1.
Welcome to the re-designed VetsApp. New community and instant messaging features, employment tools, and Veteran-focused news and videos.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything i need all on one place
Im a disabled vet who was tired of trying to remember where things were then this came along its all there
Developer Response ,
This makes us happy—thanks for your service!
As of September 7, 2018, app suddenly stopped working. I phone 6s. Links do not work to take you anywhere. You can’t get out of app. Sept 8, 2018. Tried to delete and re-install, still doesn’t work. It was great when it did work.
Developer Response ,
Not sure what happened here ... it's possible the servers that host this app were down at the moment. Let us know if you experience any other email@example.com
I love this application because I can check appointments and my prescriptions and more without holding on the phone to speak with someone
- Jonathan Mills
- 102.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Jonathan Mills
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.