Video Star is your #1 video editing app — there’s no other app like it!
Create incredible fan edits and amazing lip-sync music videos with Video Star. There's thousands of effects to color, animate, enhance, warp, combine, and re-time clips ... creating pure magic from photos and videos. Video Star includes TONS of free features or get an All Access Pass to unlock everything, including your mad editing skills!
We update Video Star regularly with new effects and features. Be sure to join our daily #VideoStarApp community challenges on Instagram and TikTok!
Video Star Pro Subscription
- A Pro subscription provides unlimited access to ALL current and future Power Packs in Video Star and VideoFX Live
- Subscriptions are $4.99/month, $12.99/three months, or $29.99/year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You can read our terms of service at: videostarapp.com/terms.html
• FREE “Infiltrator” Color effects
• All Access Pass is renamed Pro Subscription
• Video Star Pro subscribers can select the new VS Pro icon
• Bug fixes and other improvements
• See recent @videostarapp posts on Instagram for details
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really love Videostar. I have been using it ever since elementary school and when I got my first IPad. I was making music videos then and now I use it to make edits. There are some things that I feel could be improved, the song choices, I do not like the song choices at all. Although videostar has some songs that any young child would know like Pink Fluffy Unicorns, I don’t know any of the other songs and do not like them. I wish there were more up to date songs that are popular. Also a lot of things are money which stinks but I think it is definitely worth it to buy multi layer if you want to edit videos. Other than that I have been loving the new updates and will continue to use this app. But sometimes I have problems uploading videos from my camera roll that I got from Google Photos. Usually I put my photos and videos on Google Photos because I get more storage on my iPhone but when I retrieve those videos from Google Photos and redownload them they are fine in my camera roll but I have a problem uploading them to video star. If there is a way that this could be fixed in the future that would be great because I have to go through a very long process in order to get them into videostar without an error message coming up. I would upload a video to show what I am talking about for those confused but many of my friends have had the same problem.
good, but needs improvements.
Good app, but the stuff that cost money is too expensive, some people don’t have that type of money, you know? for me, i don’t have that type of money, and it’d be helpful if less things were costing money. because i don’t have money, and even if i did, i wouldn’t cost that much money on the app. i thought this app would be way easier to use, but most of my edits take 2 days because i still haven’t tried to use keyframes. people say my edits are good, but i only sometimes use qr codes because it’s easier than being confused for hours trying to make an edit. please change the prices! i don’t have that type of money, and neither do a lot more people. it’s really expensive, and i’m planning on buying it, but that’ll take a long time. whenever there’s a new update, mine doesn’t update! it stays as the old one & it’s annoying. i’ve been looking through the bad reviews, and other people have been saying the same thing. other than that, it’s kind of easy to use, especially qr codes. i’ve been using video star for 3 years, and i’ve been using it free. i’ve learned how to edit on the app, and i’m so proud of how good i can edit now. i’ll purchase the paid stuff maybe later. but thank you for making an amazing editing app! i hope this review was helpful to other people who are willing to download this app <3 🧚🏻♀️💕
Great! But difficult
Videostar has worked well in the time I’ve had it but there are a few major and noticeable flaws that make the app extremely frustrating and hard to use. The biggest part is,, for the love of god PLEASE add an undo button. I can not express how annoying it is having to restart and entire clip because I messed up an effect and destroy all the transitions and effects and motions on that clip just because my finger slipped. An undo button would save me and a lot of other editors time. Another thing I noticed is when I first got videostar I didn’t use it for months because it’s really confusing? Mostly nothing has directions or labels and the tutorials didn’t help me at all,, there is also just a lot of stuff crammed into small spaces on screen especially for iOS,, scroll bars and pages would be a nice thing to have and tool bars/easy access buttons for certain packs would be nice. Note this is coming from somebody who has not bought anything in this app and probably won’t in the future cuz I’m broke-
But other than those few issues, I’ve had a lot of good outcomes when using videostar, and since I started using it I’ve improved in editing and gained some popularity! So overall a good app!
- Frontier Design Group, LLC
- 259.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2011-2020 Frontier Design Group, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Month Pro $4.99
- Motion Madness Effects $1.99
- Multi-Layer $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.