Video Star makes you and your friends the stars of awesome music videos. There's no other app like it!
Select from hundreds of built-in effects. Then add Power Packs to crank up the awesome. Create reversed "backwards" clips, act along with "clones" of yourself, move in slow-mo & fast forward, and make awesome stop motion and green screen effects. Pause at any time to set up a new scene. No matter how many scenes you shoot, the music stays in perfect sync.
• Select a song
• Start shooting
YouTube upload and sharing built right in. A great way to make Instagram Videos too!
With thousands of five star reviews, like:
• "Best app I ever downloaded! Love it!"
• "This is what I've been waiting for! I've always wanted an app JUST like this. I have had this for about a year now and my friends and I LOVE it!!!"
• "This app is amazing. I make so many cool videos I could have never done if it wasn't for video star!!!"
Video Star is exclusively for music videos. Make vlogs and videos with live audio using VideoFX Live.
All Access Pass Subscription
- An All Access Pass provides unlimited access to ALL current and future Power Packs in Video Star and VideoFX Live
- Subscriptions are $4.99/month, $12.99/three months, or $29.99/year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You can read our terms of service at: videostarapp.com/terms.html
* Fixed modify pitch and the missing beats
Ratings and Reviews
I love (almost) everything about video star and I have been using it for a long time it is soo entertaining and fun to do by yourself or with friends or family. One thing I love is that without buying the all access pass you can still do most of the stuff. In other apps it’s like “you can do this and this and if you want to do anything else you need to buy it”. Another thing I like is that you can download a song then but it in the trash and when you are in the car you can pull it out of the trash and make the video without internet. But on the other hand there is a few things I wish were different. I wish you could buy the all access pass for forever instead of having to pay again every time the pass expires. But the thing I really really really REALLY wish would be different is that you can sign in. One time I had an iPad and I had so many awesome videos then the iPad crashed and all of the time, memory’s, and effort but into every one of the videos got deleted. I was very sad but there was nothing me or anyone else could do about it. But if I could of signed into video star then I would still have those videos. Also if you could sign in you could go make a video on another device and it would save with the rest of your videos. I really hope someday in the near future this wish of mine would come true so no one else would have to loose all of there time, memories, and effort put into there videos. So that is why video star is almost perfect
I really love Videostar. I have been using it ever since elementary school and when I got my first IPad. I was making music videos then and now I use it to make edits. There are some things that I feel could be improved, the song choices, I do not like the song choices at all. Although videostar has some songs that any young child would know like Pink Fluffy Unicorns, I don’t know any of the other songs and do not like them. I wish there were more up to date songs that are popular. Also a lot of things are money which stinks but I think it is definitely worth it to buy multi layer if you want to edit videos. Other than that I have been loving the new updates and will continue to use this app. But sometimes I have problems uploading videos from my camera roll that I got from Google Photos. Usually I put my photos and videos on Google Photos because I get more storage on my iPhone but when I retrieve those videos from Google Photos and redownload them they are fine in my camera roll but I have a problem uploading them to video star. If there is a way that this could be fixed in the future that would be great because I have to go through a very long process in order to get them into videostar without an error message coming up. I would upload a video to show what I am talking about for those confused but many of my friends have had the same problem.
Great! But difficult
Videostar has worked well in the time I’ve had it but there are a few major and noticeable flaws that make the app extremely frustrating and hard to use. The biggest part is,, for the love of god PLEASE add an undo button. I can not express how annoying it is having to restart and entire clip because I messed up an effect and destroy all the transitions and effects and motions on that clip just because my finger slipped. An undo button would save me and a lot of other editors time. Another thing I noticed is when I first got videostar I didn’t use it for months because it’s really confusing? Mostly nothing has directions or labels and the tutorials didn’t help me at all,, there is also just a lot of stuff crammed into small spaces on screen especially for iOS,, scroll bars and pages would be a nice thing to have and tool bars/easy access buttons for certain packs would be nice. Note this is coming from somebody who has not bought anything in this app and probably won’t in the future cuz I’m broke-
But other than those few issues, I’ve had a lot of good outcomes when using videostar, and since I started using it I’ve improved in editing and gained some popularity! So overall a good app!
- Frontier Design Group, LLC
- 216.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011-2019 Frontier Design Group, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bronze Pass $4.99
- Motion Madness Effects $1.99
- Video Import Kit Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.