Be part of the movement! Alight Motion, is the first professional Motion Design app for iPhone and iPad, bringing you professional-quality animation, motion graphics, visual effects, video editing, video compositing and more!
• Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
• Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right in the app!)
• 100+ basic effect building blocks that can be combined to create sophisticated visual effects
• Keyframe animation available for all settings
• Grouping and Masking
• Color Adjustment
• Animating easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
• Velocity-based motion blur
• Export MP4 video or GIF animation
• Solid color and gradient fill effects
• Border and shadow effects
• Custom font support
• Save your favorite elements for easy re-use in future projects
Alight Motion is free to use with basic features and a watermark on videos you create. There are paid membership options in the app to remove the watermark and access a regularly updated library of premium effects and features. These subscription membership options are charged when you select to purchase them, and renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the next subscription period. After purchasing, subscriptions can be managed in your Apple ID settings.
Terms of Service: alightcreative.com/tos
Alight Motion 3.0.2
• You can now double-tap a layer in the preview to quickly jump to the most common editing mode for that layer type.
• All remaining missing effects have been added (see below for a complete list)
• Several effects have been updated or improved
• Many bug fixes and performance improvements
• Move Along Path
• Mask Blur
• Matte Choker
• Inner Glow
• Contour Gradient
• Contour Lines
• Smooth Bevel
• Stroke Taper
• Text Spacing
• Star Prism (3D)
• Channel Remap (HSV)
• Spectral Map
• Inner Blur
• Text Transform
• Turbulent Displace (add more settings and improve defaults)
• Repeat Along Path (fix incorrect spacing between repeated layer copies)
• Motion Blur (rotation and scale blur now work correctly in non-square projects such as 16:9)
• Drawing Progress (smoother steps)
As always, we welcome your feedback! Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com any time with questions, suggestions or requests.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
(Sorry I wrote a review before but there’s one little problem still).
Everything is going great here! I love the new update as well. Although there’s a slight problem here. Whenever I want to use a preset and import it to my AM, the entire app crashes itself out once it reached to 100% and never saved it. Not sure if this is normal or not, but it’s kind of irritating haha. Although this is such a great app! Little watermark at the bottom is the best idea. This is officially my favorite editing app in iOS.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for using Alight Motion! We absolutely support sharing on YouTube. First, make sure you have selected video (not Project Package, GIF, or any of the other formats) when exporting the video. After exporting, if you scroll down (by swiping upward), there should be an option to save to your camera roll. If you want to share directly to YouTube, you need to have the YouTube app installed. If you do, swipe left in the list of apps after exporting and you should see YouTube (you might need to click the ••• icon). If that doesn't help, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org — YouTube sharing works on all our test phones, but it's entirely possible we might have a mistake affecting some users. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated in helping us find it. Once again, thank you so much for using Alight Motion, and we're very sorry for any inconvenience.
A new bug maybe?
So I was trying to work on an edit on Alight Motion and when I got to at least 10 seconds into listening to the audio clip it would close out. I thought that it may just be a glitch so I tried it again a few more times and the same thing happened. Then I thought it could be because of my storage and I deleted a few photos and the same thing still happened. I’m sorry to complain but I would like it if you could check this out and try to fix it. Alight Motion is one of the best editing sites I’ve used so far so it would be really helpful for me. Thank you. Edit: okay so I made a new project and it started working so no bug!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you very much for updating us on your situation! If you every have any more issues, please contact email@example.com and we will investigate!
From my experience with the app, its really good. Its almost similar to Sony Vegas & After Effects. The things I would like to see in the future is Time Remapping ( allowing you to place keyframes with for different speed values ) and also I noticed that app uses a lot of storage. I was editing a video once and for some reason it using 15-20 GB of storage. I even deleted the project file to see if it would fix it but its still the same. Overall, the app is very beautiful and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this to my friends who are looking to get into video editing.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you very much for this review! Could you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about this storage issue! Please include the About Screen from the side menu of the home screen and video or screenshots to help explain more about this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for helping us make the app better!
- Alight Creative, Inc.
- 87.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2019 Alight Creative, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $28.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.