Videoleap is a fun & powerful video editing app. Combine clips, add text & artistic effects, and edit videos on your iPhone & iPad. Start making amazing movies today.
Discover how fun and easy it is to create high quality videos with Videoleap by Lightricks!
Whether you want to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and funny moments with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you.
Movie making pros can take advantage of powerful high-end editing features. Beginners and casual users will have fun cutting and combining clips simply, intuitively and on-the-go. Edit movies or create videos for Instagram with pro quality video editing tools. Add video effects, sounds effects, filters, green screen and more to create beautiful movies.
Download Videoleap now and start creating amazing videos today.
Movie Editing Tools:
• Keyframe animations.
• Green screen/chroma key compositing.
• Fit video clips to format - place clips on blank or colored canvas.
• Non-destructive video editing.
• Unlimited undo/redo.
• Intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision.
Video Special Effects:
• Prism, Defocus, Colorfy, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration and more!
• Text: variety of fonts, emojis, shadow, colors, opacity, and blending.
• Unique, adjustable film filters for every moment.
Creative Cinematic Compositions:
• Mix videos & images together to create double exposures and artistic looks.
• Layer-based editing! Add videos, effects, text and images then reorder them however you like.
• Customize layers with transformation, masking, and blending modes.
• Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips.
Precise Video Editing & Rich Possibilities:
• Clip editing: trim, split, duplicate, flip, mirror, transform.
• Color correction: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
• Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically.
• Customize the color of your background.
• Over 100 sound effects!
• Dub audio and voice overs
• Control audio volume and apply equalizer presets.
• In-app stock footage, including green videos and overlays!
• Helpful mini-tutorials within each feature.
• Projects are auto-saved. Work on them whenever, wherever.
• Preview your work with full screen.
Download Videoleap now and wow your followers with the videos you’ll create and edit on iPhone!
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Videoleap.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Videoleap is part of the Creativity Suite, including Photofox, Quickshot and Pixaloop.
So remember the Chroma tool? Our in-app green screen that works on any color, so is basically an anycolor screen? Well, it had a bug. And well, we squashed it.
We also squashed a few more bugs along the way, just to make sure.
Thanks again for letting us know! And, if you see any more bugs running around, let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Videoleap Team
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely AMAZING but, needs a few changes
I absolutely LOOOOVE THIS APP. It’s very easy to use. The app gives you lots, and LOTS of freedom too. And it’s perfect for YT. But, a few changes need to be made. First change should be the time limit thing. Pretty much the “time limit thing” is where if the video is over like two minutes long, you need to buy the deluxe version. Buying deluxe wouldn’t be a problem but.... I’m super broke. Also, the masking tool could be upgraded, like you can make custom masking. You may be thinking, “Well how I supposed to make money from this??” well... you could have the deluxe version auto mask, like people, faces, animals, etc.. My last change is for the background, instead of just having blurred backgrounds, and colored backgrounds. You could have the same video next to the video, sorta like a grid of videos. The videos for the grid would be the same size as the original video, and would be fixed right next to the video. For the money making part of the grid, you would be able to make the grid videos blurry, or something like that.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for writing in, we'd like to look into this right away. Please email our Customer Experience team from within the app so we have the most updated information: Tap on the Help icon (third from the top left) and then on Contact Us.
This app is amazing to use, and very simple to understand. I’ve made multiple really cool special effect videos for my TikTok account, and it’s all because of this app.
The only things that I can think of at the moment about what this app needs is a bigger resistance against crashing, something it does a lot of when handling too many tiny details at once, like zooming in on a clip with multiple editing points, as well as a custom masking feature.
I often get annoyed by my limitations with the masking feature because I’ve used After Effects and Premier Pro before, but they’re just too expensive, but their masking feature is unbeatable. I would like to be able to work with a more flexible masking tool rather than having to figure out how I can get the line, or the mirror, or rectangle, or circle mask to work for me. If I could bend the line tool, I could definitely pull off SOOO many cooler effects.
I don’t have all the (physical) recording space in the world, or the best recording equipment (An iPhone 8’s camera and microphone) and I can work with what I have. If I had better lighting tools, a dolly, an actual tripod, external microphones for secondary audio, and more space to record my videos, I could make some higher level videos, but I don’t have that and I’m still making some good videos. But that masking tool can be a real nightmare, but it’s also the only option I got.
Also, if we could stretch/warp video shapes and sizes, that could be pretty cool.
Glitches after ios 13 update
I have been a paid subscriber for this app for about two years, it is by far the most intuitive and versatile video editing app I have ever used. I use it daily. However after the ios 13 update there are some critical glitches that render some basic functions of video editing unusable: there is now an inability to mute volume on some clips without it causing audio failure for a project, thus rendering a project useless even after trying to reverse the edit. There is also a consistent “freezing” of video scrubbing which makes detailed editing impossible without constantly reloading the app. I have a 7+ and had no issues until the ios 13 update, however these are critical glitches that a paid video editor needs to correct in my opinion, especially the audio issues as detailed audio ability is not only a highlight of the app, it’s a basic function of video editing in general (the ability to successfully adjust volume of a clip and final product). Also, attempting to seek help from within the app itself in order to send error logs/etc does not currently work either, however customer support does respond by emailing them directly and that’s positive. Fixing the glitches is still needed however and is somewhat unacceptable for a paid app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 175.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Edit, Crop & Reverse Videos $35.99
- Videoleap unlimited access $7.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.