The easiest way to record, upload, and share high-quality videos from your phone.
Record and add videos to your emails to connect with prospects and customers when you can’t be there in person. Create and send internal videos for better communication and collaboration as remote work becomes the new norm. Share marketing video content across channels to make your message stand out.
FREE TO USE - No Credit Card Required
• Capture and share video quickly and easily
• Record unlimited high definition (HD) videos up to 1 hour each, for free
• Upload polished videos you’ve already created on your phone or using other apps
• Shoot videos when you’re out of the office or just need a change of scenery
• Access your entire library of videos (videos you create using Vidyard’s browser extensions or web application are accessible on your phone, and vice versa)
• Send video text messages, share through email, or post to social media
• Get notified instantly when someone watches your video
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download the app and create a free Vidyard account
2. Record or upload your video
3. Share it with your prospects, customers, or coworkers—and know when someone watches
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS OF USERS WORLDWIDE
Whether you’re in sales, marketing, real estate, customer success, internal communications, finance, product, design, or any other role or industry, Vidyard makes it easy to record high quality videos so you can communicate in the most effective way possible. Vidyard is loved by companies like Microsoft, LinkedIn, Hubspot, Salesforce, and more.
Trim your videos, select an animated GIF thumbnail, record your web browser screen, and more with Vidyard’s web application or Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge extensions—for free.
This version includes improvements to the user interface, accessibility improvements, and bug fixes to enhance the user experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not sure what to say, other than...
Downloaded this app after finding it on IG... main issue... can’t sign up. I entered my business email & I get told it’s invalid or already in use. It’s NOT. I entered my gmail address, & got the same response. Decided to fill out the forgot password link & I received similar error messages on BOTH emails... on both email addresses that have had ZERO to do with this app, since I’ve never used it before. I even did a search in both emails to see if I had anything from this company that I may have missed or forgotten that I’d ever signed up. ZERO results in BOTH inboxes.
Not sure what the issue is there the with being told they’re invalid emails or in use when neither is true, but that’s not a good first impression to make.
I’ll change this if I ever get signed up, signed in & am able to experience the app, but this is what I have for now
Please, please update a few tweaks
Set a timer if needed but don’t make me hold down the button, also allow me to flip the camera from the face camera to the outside facing camera while recording- if I am demoing a product a want to be able to switch back and forth.
You have something here!
Great for sales
I use it for sending off quick videos to prospects while I’m nearby. It’s an awesome personal touch, and I can track who actually watches it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.