The Viking Line application is helpful before, during and after your journey. Start by booking your next trip and get all your travel information to the app.
Welcome on board!
The application enables you to:
- Easily book your next trip.
- Keep track of your booking details by signing up with your Viking Line Club membership number or booking number.
- Use the Viking Line Club card digitally, collect Boats and take advantage of club offers as easily as with the physical card.
- Check your Boat balance, level period, and level status.
- See the departure and arrival times for your booking using the travel schedule.
- To easily do your check-in, print out your cabin card and boarding card using our self-service check-in kiosks at the terminal.
- Stay updated about showtimes on board.
- Browse the store selection and get information about special offers.
- Get detailed information about services and opening hours on board.
- Have access to the onboard Wi-Fi without a username and password.
- Do your beverage shopping in advance (Pre-order).
- Receive digital travel cards for selected ships and departures.
- Use your phone as a cabin door key on selected departures on Viking XPRS.
The app asks for permission to use the Location Services. Your permission is needed for the app to function as your cabin door key and to notify you about your boarding cards when you arrive at the terminal.
The app will not be able to open your cabin door lock if you do not give permission for the usage of Location services. You will, however, be able to use other functions of the app normally.
This version includes small fixes and usability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
More info needed
It should be more clear from the description what Viking trips this is for. It seems to only be for trips originating in Stockholm.
App doesn’t have English option
Booked a trip with Viking but cannot register for sign in to app because English not an option. Even when I try to sign in under Finnish the USA not an option for country under address entry.
No access for English
In reading the reviews I see that a year ago someone complained about the app not having English as an option, well that is still the case. You would think that a year would be long enough to fix it. It’s useless to me
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Viking Line Abp
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Estonian, Finnish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Viking Line
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.