The app allows you to buy HSL tickets, find the best routes and get transport information tailored to you. You can download the app for free.
HSL’s tickets available on the app
- Single tickets for adults and children
- Day tickets (1-7 days) for adults and children
- 30-day tickets for adults
You can pay by card or by mobile. The tickets cost the same as Travel Card tickets.
Wherever you’re going in the capital region, the Journey Planner finds you the best route and tells you which ticket you need for your journey.
In addition, the app provides you with up-to-date traffic bulletins for the areas and routes of your choice.
New in version 2.1.0:
- The app starts up faster.
- Vantaa city bikes show in the route planner from 17.6.
- You can find kickbikes in Vuosaari in route planner.
- You can add city bike and kick bike stations as favourites.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than Google Maps
Excellent for getting around Helsinki. Absolutely priceless for foreigners like myself. Very clean, fast, and easy to use.
- study abroad student
Great app for tourists
This app made it very easy to find public transit routes and buy tickets even without being familiar with Helsinki.
Great app (NOT)!
Just opened it up and can’t find the post code where I live. Great!
- Helsingin seudun liikenne -kuntayhtyma
- 32.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 HSL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.