Vinasun Taxi is the official mobile application provided by Vinasun Corporation. In addition to the traditional ways, Vinasun Taxi mobile application gives customers a new way to book Vinasun taxis from smartphones.
(1) allow customers to book taxis in advance.
(2) assign the nearest available taxi with detailed information about the car, the driver as well as the expected picking time. Customers could make direct phone call to the driver.
(3) allow customers to know and store his/her trip cost in the application thanks to the synchronization with the taxi meter.
(4) provide the distance and cost estimation if the departure and destination are provided.
(5) customers could cancel the booking without being charged.
(6) allow customers to find past trips and related information from the history list.
Fixed bug and updated some features
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn’t work. Service is terrible
App won’t return any search results for address. If you want input any address, you can’t use the app! When it does manage to work, the driver shows up and just picks up whoever is standing near there, and doesn’t even bother checking the booking. In the event your taxi isn’t stolen by a random stranger, the driver asks you “where are you going” like dude, it’s on your screen in front of your face.
VinaSun is retarded. They don’t let you book the taxi unless you can log into the app and they know that there is an sms issue with both VinaPhone and VietnaMobile. How stupid. At least they should offer other options like placing an automated call or email verification instead of locking people out of the app altogether.
When setting up your account you’re asked for your Vietnamese phone number. No problem, I have one, so I type it in. I get the error ‘you must register with a Vietnamese phone number’.
Uhh okay, I thought I just did?
I type it in like the show in the example (with the O prefix) doesn’t work. I try it with +84, doesn’t work.
Totally useless, disappointing, as I was looking forward to having an alternative to Grab.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.