How will you lead your tribe?
Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children is the second chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon. This is the same sensational game that became a smash Windows and Mac hit!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPhone: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the village grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about their mysterious island home and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children:
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Create your own adventure! Control the destiny of your survivors.
* Puzzles: uncover mysteries and milestones as you unravel the hidden story of the Island of Isola
* Island Events: unique and unpredictable Island Events to keep you on your toes
* Collectibles: dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Stews: help your villagers make a variety of unique stews from hidden herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
* Sewing Hut: build a sewing hut and purchase new outfits for your own villagers. Give your scientists uniforms. Award your top villagers with something special.
* Totems: award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
* Tropical Hospital: care for your weak and sick villagers
* Raise children and watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual simulations and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Want even more Villagers to adventure with? Check out the rest of the hit Virtual Villagers games on your phone or iPad!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Hello Virtual Villagers fans!
We've updated the award-winning Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children to support the latest devices and iOS versions! Revisit the beloved second chapter of the franchise, and join the millions of players who have discovered the magic of Isola. Explore the mystical island through the eyes of your villagers, and guide the tribe to solve puzzles and thrive!
Return to Isola and explore the magic it holds!
If you enjoy the Virtual Villagers series, don't forget to check out our other chapters!
Ratings and Reviews
Only the first builder to reach master status can actually get there. I have been putting two adept builders on the vines at least a dozen times, and their skill progress bars don’t increase, even after several times when the game has said, “this villager improved at construction”. I am pretty sure I need two or three master builders to open the crate on the beach. I have level two technology in every category. I am trying to solve the puzzles without referring to online game guides. Fix this.
Where Are The Sound Effects?
I had the original game but hadn’t played it in several years. One of the problems I experienced was the fact that the sound effects did not work. For example, I found that after playing for a few hours I couldn’t hear the hammers when the builders were building the huts. Also, the noises coming from the lab table disappeared after a while. I finally got the update for my new I Pad and lo and behold, the same problems are occurring. Add to that when I pause the game and turn it back on later, there is no sound at all. I have to fiddle with not only the game sound control, but my I Pad’s as well. This is very discouraging because I enjoy the game. But if something can’t be done to fix the problem, I may wind up deleting it.
I like playing it... but
I liked playing these games on my computer and finally decided to start playing them on my iPhone. I passed the original virtual villagers in less than a week without a restart because I had previously beaten it. What I don’t like about any of the other virtual villagers games going forward is the the original/first lets you buy “boosters” of help like 2x tech point, buying tech point and food. I know everyone isn’t always about pay for a game but without any sort of help on the 2nd and 3rd games I’ve had to restart numerous times. I also have the issue with when I go to pause it, it doesn’t actually pause and all my villagers die overnight. Please fix these issues so I don’t have to cheat and look up help online to try to move to the next game!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LDW Software, LLC
- 63.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2006-2017 LDW Software, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.