Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life is the fourth chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. This is the same game that became a best-selling Windows and Mac sensation!
Continue the story of the mysterious island of Isola and the tribe of lost refugees in Virtual Villagers 4 - The Tree of Life. The island's chief is worried that life is slowly diminishing on the island and has selected a tribe of explorers to find the source of Isola's troubles. They discover, and inevitably populate, the hidden eastern shore of the island. Watch over a new group of villagers as they explore the eastern shore of the island, uncover fantastic mysteries, unravel the story of Isola, and save the Tree of Life!
Exclusive features in the iPad version include:
* Support for multiple simultaneous players, so that up to 5 people can have their own separate tribe on the same iPad!
* Personalize your tribe by renaming your villagers!
* Customize the epitaph for favorite villagers who have died.
More about Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life:
* Visit the oldest and most hidden part of the mysterious Island of Isola.
* A new villager selection screen lets you start with a custom tribe. For an extra challenge, try starting with only children or select a tribe full of nursing mothers!
* New, updated user interface, plus our most detailed, vivid map yet, full of exciting new puzzles.
* Dozens of achievements for players to accomplish.
* New puzzles, new collectibles, new Island Events!
* Real-time weather! Clouds, fog, and sudden downpours!
* Real-time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPad is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
If you like VV4 Lite for iPad, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have dozens of villagers working, living and breeding in your iPad!
VV4 Lite features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all village technologies, collections, puzzles and milestones
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual simulations and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Hello Virtual Villagers fans!
We've updated Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life to support the latest devices and iOS versions! We invite you to visit the fourth chapter of the Virtual Villagers series, joining millions of players who have spent countless hours enjoying a real-time, ever-changing, mysterious island. Continue the story on the island of Isola, helping your virtual tribe survive while solving the puzzle of the Tree of Life!
Return to Isola and help your villagers thrive and prosper!
If you enjoy the Virtual Villagers series, don't forget to check out our other chapters!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great concept with annoying flaws
I remember playing the first virtual villagers on a palm pilot I think, fun game though difficult when I was that age. I was happy when I found out the games were for iOS, so I quickly got the free versions of all of them.
And though every game is fun and unique in its own ways, they all suffer from the same stupid flaws (not sure about the 5th one as I haven't played it yet)
1) no zoom? You'd think a touch-based port of a game would support multi touch...
2) pop limits? Hey I understand you gotta make money, but tech costs are already large, and they are in-app payments, pop limits are just annoying and don't make me want to buy the game.
3) random resets? Fr too often my game randomly gets reset, and obviously this is annoying.
4) babysitting? And no, I don't mean taking care of babies. I mean having to watch over every villager to make sure they don't get distracted, or even to make sure they correctly "learn" how to do a thing, like pick fruit or pick debris. Why can't I just drop them on the fruit tree and trust that they aren't so stupid so as to not know how to pick a blackberry? If I drop a villager on a blackberry bush, if he's to learn, why not make him fail, and then try again automatically? Having him get distracted afterwards is just extremely annoying and is just a stupid game mechanic.
I know this is an old game and probably lays on deaf ears, but at least any new comers to the game will have something to expect.
If your going to install this game think again I left my virtual village for 4 hours and bam all my villagers died so what could I do with my village nothing this game is a waste of time and energy I do not know why other people rated it five stars this game dose not even deserve one star you want to know why? Well because this game is just a waste of your time and energy it takes so long to build a hut and sooner or later the food will run out and guess what happens well I will tell you what all your villagers die and you can't do anything about it so do not download this game and parents if your kid is sensitive do not let your kid play with this game you want to know why? Well the next thing you know it your kid is going to be crying and crying because their villagers die so I advise you parents and children do not download this game and the other virtual villager games because they also stink so take my advice and you Last Day of Work a little advice you should stop making games that make little children cry and please adults and children I advise you again do not download this game for the sake of your children because no parent wants to see their child hurt.
Show how to make stew
Grab fresh water ( from the top bowl next to the waterfall ) grab a rock next to the stairs (the fat one thats short)and your villiger will put it in the fire and wait until it is red then grab it and they will put it under the couldron of fresh water ( must be filled first ) and then grab the three differ herbs ( the red one close to the mausolium, the yellow one that you see in the little ditch next to the stairs of the research place the rocky one and last the white one thats almost under the stairs the short fat one and next to the rocks ) then once theyre all on the table drag a villiger to the cooking area and their action will be cooking and the pot will steam but heat up another rock as it will eventually get cold ( when there is no more steam ) then put that rock in again and just let it do its thing. Rating not five cause it paused and it pauses freaking eternally and not just this one
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.