Visual Math 4D 4+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Visual Math 4D is a graphical calculator that allows you to visualize and solve your mathematical equations. It supports various types of equations, such as polar, spherical, parametric and implicit equations, which can be visualized and animated in 2D and 3D. You can also plot and animate vector fields in 2D and 3D.
- solve equations
- plot cartesian functions with intersections
- plot polar- and spherical functions
- plot parametric equations in 2D and 3D
- plot complex functions (draw real part & imaginary part)
- plot vector fields in 2D and 3D
- plot implicit equations in 2D and 3D
- plot contour maps ins 2D and 3D
- support for complex numbers
- vectors & matrices
- truth- and value tables
- trigonometrical and hyperbolic functions
- piecewise-defined functions
- logarithmic functions
- logical & binary operators
- definite integral
- n-th derivations
- statistical functions (nPr, nCr, rand..)
- physical and mathematical constants with their units
- animate variables
- share content with other apps
- no network connection required
- and a lot more
The app is easy to use and helps students and engineers to visualize and solve their mathematical equations.
- draw intersection points and show their coordinates
- optimized expression rendering
- select and focus functions using gestures.
- new functions are supported, like modulo, fact, nPr, nCr, lcm, gcd, rand etc..
- support for the last result (ans)
- copy & paste your equations
- new device support
Ratings and Reviews
Useful app But...
This is a useful tool to have, but on my ipad pro(9.7-inch)(ios 13.5.1) I seem to be unable to hide the calculator as it is done in the video, and it would be nice to be able to use the whole screen for the visualization. I have tried opening the menu, but the calculator doesn’t react(on my iphone opening the menu closes the calculator), and the calculator button doesn’t do anything. I have tried reinstalling the app and restarting the device, but it didn’t help. Is this a bug, is the calculator simply a permanent fixture, or am I just stupid?
Still one of the best, but one question
I used this app's export function for papers and lectures several years ago. I recently came back to it, to plot some practice error surfaces for adaptive filters. But now I can't find the "Save" button/menu to save the whole set of equations, not just the exporting plots. The export menu doesn't seem to have a Save item. I checked with the dev's website but couldn't find anything. Any help appreciated.
Developer Response ,
could you reinstall the app and restart it.
Which device and iOS-Version you are using?
The newest update needs iOS 11.
I frequently use Visual Math 4d. A friend sent it to me because I always talk about math and draw functions or explain the algebra behind things...
I use the App to combat boredom, to learn about new domains, and, the elegance of the Visuals allows me to enjoy even the simplest parameters.
I would recommend this app to anyone.
I wish there was a community that discusses this app, as I have not seen any documentation or tutorial videos or message boards. The app seems to be powerful enough and maybe I am not looking in the right places.
Thanks for the great app!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ronny Weidemann
- 117.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ronny Weidemann
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee $0.99
- Cappuccino $1.99
- Sandwich $4.99