Visuals2Go Expert is everything you love about Visuals2Go but with a LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION! Which means you get ALL key features unlocked and access to UNLIMITED visuals for life!
Visuals2Go is founded by a Special Education teacher and developed in collaboration with speech pathologists and parents. Our mission is to have an accessible tool that is user friendly, simple to use and effective in the teaching of Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC)
Visuals2Go Expert supports progressive communication building, you can download albums of vocabulary and also request for albums so that your child/student builds both their receptive and expressive language.
Visuals2Go is an ALL-IN-ONE Educational app created to support people with communication and learning difficulties. Research shows that Augmentative and Assistive Communication systems are highly beneficial for people who are non-verbal or have difficulties with speech.
Visuals2Go is designed to support you as an Educator, Therapist, Support Worker or Parent so that you can give the person in your care a voice. It is distinct from other Augmentative and Alternate Communication (AAC) apps in it’s versatility. It is designed to support people with a range of different communicative needs: from students with high support needs who needs a single message communication system, to choice making using two or more images, to sentence building to extend vocabulary. It also supports those who needs hands-on visuals so the app allows users to PRINT their visuals on a range of different templates.
The app has a Simple-to-use interface and beautifully designed images that will encourage regular access to communication and learning.
We believe that if the Educators, therapists, support workers or parents are actively using a software that is highly beneficial, then the person with a communication need will most likely be using it as well.
The app is useful for verbal and non-verbal learners, it can be used for people on the autism spectrum, people with Down syndrome or other diagnosis.
Here are some of the ways you can use Visuals2Go:
* Use it as communication device for those struggling with speech. Users can make choices directly or use the ‘Sentence Strip’ feature to communicate in sentences;
* For students with Higher Support needs, you can use the App as a one button (or one message) communication device;
* Use it as a lanyard – carrying all your symbols on your device, with an easy SWIPE-TO-SCROLL through cards feature;
* Create countless number of visual cards in various sizes to print off and laminated for hands-on learning (Optional Upgrade);
* Print cards on a range of customised visual boards from our templates for a variety purposes including choice boards, shopping lists, flash cards and more (Optional Upgrade);
* Create stories for learning – You can use to create stories to learn social skills and step-by-step recipes or procedures;
* Or simply use it as a photo album with text and voice. Store albums of family members; friends; favourite toys; characters; etc. Your child will love scrolling to see each Visual!
Corrected issue for occasional incorrect card selection
Corrected incorrect ordering when copying a user account
Other minor bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.