CREATE - COMMUNICATE - PRINT!
Visuals2Go is an Educational app created to support people with communication and learning difficulties. Research shows that Augmentative and Assistive Communication systems are highly beneficial for people who are non-verbal or have difficulties with speech.
Visuals2Go is designed to support you as an Educator, Therapist, Support Worker or Parent so that you can give the person in your care a voice. It is distinct from other Augmentative and Alternate Communication (AAC) in it’s versatility. It is designed to support people with a range of different communicative needs: from students with high support needs who needs a single message communication system, to choice making using two or more images, to sentence building to extend vocabulary. It also supports those who needs hands-on visuals so the app allows users to PRINT their visuals on a range of different templates.
The app has a Simple-to-use interface and beautifully designed images that will encourage regular access to communication and learning.
We believe that if the Educators, therapists, support workers or parents are actively using a software that is highly beneficial, then the person with a communication need will most likely be using it as well.
The app is useful for verbal and non-verbal learners, it can be used for people with Autism, Down Syndrome or other diagnosis.
Here are some of the ways you can use Visuals2Go:
* Use it as communication device for those struggling with speech. Users can make choices directly or use the ‘Sentence Strip’ feature to communicate in sentences;
* For students with Higher Support needs, you can use the App as a one button (or one message) communication device;
* Use it as a lanyard - carrying all your symbols on your device, with an easy SWIPE-TO-SCROLL through cards feature;
* Create countless number of visual cards in various sizes to print off and laminated for hands-on learning (Optional Upgrade);
* Print cards on a range of customised visual boards from our templates for a variety purposes including choice boards, shopping lists, flash cards and more (Optional Upgrade);
* Create stories for learning - You can use to create stories to learn social skills and step-by-step recipes or procedures.
* Or simply use it as a photo album with text and voice. Store albums of family members; friends; favourite toys; characters; etc. Your child will love scrolling to see each Visual!
The app is constantly updated with new images and albums. You have a choice to upgrade the app with added features with individual inApp purchases or with a subscription.
Please note: If you purchase a monthly or yearly access to the online library, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish it had more choices
Ok, I do like this for my son, but I wish it had more choices, especially for the sentence starters. He is verbal, but is learning to name more emotions, and knows a lot more, and does more activities, than are listed here.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I’m glad you like our app :) I understand that you feel there isn’t enough cards in some albums, the app is designed so that you can customize it to the needs of the user, so you can add more cards and albums. Our images in the Search Library are constantly growing and if we don’t have an image you are looking for, you may request for it via the app. There are a number of images to add for sentence starters and activities, you do so by creating a new card.
Not the best
This app is good, but by no means great. They have good visuals, but not enough topics. They also don’t have the ability to turn off scrolling, which often makes it difficult for individuals with low motor control to choose the correct picture. Also, the app keeps crashing after I have updated it.
Developer Response ,
Hi Caroline, sorry to hear your experience with Visuals2Go is not a positive one. We are constantly adding new images and Albums into the app. We also have a request feature within the app where you can make images or Album requests should you need something that has not yet been created. We will look at the possibility to turn off scrolling in the next few updates, thanks for your suggestion. As with the crashing, can you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org? We will correct the crashing as soon as we diagnose the cause. We always work hard at correcting any bugs as they come up, but with the constant update of iOS software, please understand that sometimes bugs may be missed.
Great for photos!!!!!
This app is a great for making your own symbols and you can also use them to make your own photos and you can also create a photo book. The cool thing is that it's very versatile and I would strongly recommend this app to anyone who likes to make their own photos or their own symbols.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Bo Innovations Pty Ltd
- 127.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bo Innovations
- In-App Purchases
- Full access + Pro Version $5.99
- Full access + Pro Version $5.99
- Professional Visuals2Go $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.