The VIZ Manga app, which includes the entire VIZ digital catalog, is your official and trusted source to read the world’s most popular manga and comics straight from Japan.
◆ “I can’t think of a better comic experience in the digital landscape.” – Comics Bulletin
◆ “To put it simply, a Shonen Jump subscription is one of the best deals on the internet.” – The Daily Dot
READ MANGA FREE!
• Read the latest chapters from hit Shonen Jump series FREE the same day they come out in Japan!
• Includes hit series like My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Super, One Piece, and Boruto: Naruto Next Generations!
• New chapters weekly, with brand new series added regularly!
BUILD YOUR GRAPHIC NOVEL LIBRARY
• Get into a new series or finish collecting your favorites
• Read free previews of paid volumes before purchasing
• Includes the full VIZ digital catalog, featuring:
• Series that inspired hit anime like One-Punch Man, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure and The Promised Neverland!
• Fan favorites and cult classics like Tokyo Ghoul, Vampire Knight, Junji Ito's Uzumaki, and Official RWBY Manga Anthology
With hundreds of titles across a wide range of genres, we’ve got something for everyone – whether you’re an action addict or a shojo romantic at heart, a fantasy fanatic or a sci-fi aficionado, a comics geek or an art lover.
ENJOY OUR ADVANCED READER
• Stream manga to read without filling up your device’s storage
• Download manga to read offline
• Bookmark your favorite moments
• Purchase once, read on any iOS device
• Use landscape mode to view awe-inspiring 2-page spreads as they were drawn
SHONEN JUMP MEMBERS GET MORE!
• Becoming a member unlocks the Shonen Jump digital vault of 10,000+ manga chapters!
• Catch up on current hits from any point, revisit old favorites from the beginning, and discover new series
• Includes nearly every series Shonen Jump has published in English, including the mega-hits Naruto, Bleach, Death Note and Haikyu! And lots more!
• ONLY $1.99/month (USD*)! Start your 7-day free trial today!
*Prices may vary to reflect your local currency.
Shonen Jump Membership Details
· All payments will be charged to your iTunes account.
· Monthly subscriptions will auto-renew through your iTunes account unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
· You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Questions? Comments? Please let us know at email@example.com
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve never had the lagging or glitching issues others have had and my app has been running smoothly since I got it a few months ago. My only thing I would like to see, and I’m sure I’m speaking for a lot of people, is a way to delete and download multiple chapters at once or even the whole manga if there’s less than 100 chapters. At the very least a way to delete multiple chapters at once rather than have to click through each individual chapter 100 times for those of us who would rather read then delete the chapters later. I’ve found my self needing to redownload chapters just because my timer was running out. Heck, if there could be a way to make it to where we’re notified of our chapters’ timer running low and if we would like to have the chapters redownloaded, that would be awesome too. Either way, this app has been really great and I got my iPad just for this app because I want to stay in the Apple ecosystem and needed something to lug around my books in rather than carrying a bunch of heavy books I can carry them on my tablet. Great work so far Viz and I hope to see more improvements later. Please remember though, if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. To me, the set up is simple and easy to follow, please don’t mess it up, I’m sure others feel the same way. Thank you!
Great value, but glitchy and lacking in features
Last year I decided to subscribe to Shonen Jump to keep up with a series that wasn’t getting new episodes for a while. I was pleased with how much content I got for $20, and the app worked just fine.
I was very excited for the new changes coming to Shonen Jump, since I’d be able to start some new series and save a lot of money instead of buying physical copies. After the update however, the app has turned into a buggy mess, especially on an iPad Air 2. It takes forever to load the home page, and often lags for a couple minutes when you first open it. Available chapters for subscribers load pretty slow, and sometimes require reloading the app.
On top of all the bugs, there are still several VERY basic features missing. You should be able to see all of the chapters you’ve already read, even if you haven’t downloaded them. It’s annoying having to guess where you left off, especially in series upwards of 100 chapters. Having a list of manga you’re currently reading would be a great addition as well.
The new Shonen Jump subscription is a great idea and an extremely good deal. This service has allowed me to start many new series that I now read regularly. These bugs and issues have put me off from spending more money in the app on manga volumes since it’s more annoying to use the app than buy a physical copy. I hope that the problems mentioned can be fixed soon, as I do love the content offered.
Where has this app been my entire life?!
TBH I don’t have much free time of my own (in my adult life) these days, not enough to even watch much TV either. Well, one day I was spending time with wifey and as she dozed off mid-day, the TV was on Adult Swim running a My Hero Academia marathon. As fate would have it, episode 1 started and I found my inner childhood dreams resurface. Reminiscent of when I too used to read and collect comics and early manga of Astroboy, wishing so hard to be able to fly and have an ability that would set me apart from everyone else. I would get lost in those paper pages. But to be able to obtain my literary fuel came at great costs as a child. Not just monetarily but also limitations to physically getting to the one comic store in town. Having then to overcome those two obstacles just to walk in and find, your issue is SOLD OUT!!! NOW ushering into the present day of 2018 and discovering the VIZ APP using my iPod... manga comics are larger than life! Every type of genre available and all at my fingertips. Resolution is crisp, no lag and best of all I’ve not been bombarded by any intrusive, annoying ads. Thank you VIZ! Thank you for making me dream again!
- Viz Media iOS
- 29.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © VIZ Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bakuman Volume 1 $6.99
- Absolute Boyfriend Volume 1 iPhone $6.99
- Absolute Boyfriend Volume 2 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.