Tool for maintaining the network-based lighting controllers from Visual Productions. vMan automatically detects your devices on the network and can backup and restore data stored in your lighting controllers. It can also perform firmware upgrades or revert the internal settings back to its factory defaults.
- Added: Tcp
- Added: Password
- Added: Kinet v1
- Added: Kiosc support
- Added: Multiselection for Actions on showcontrol page
- Improvement: Showcontrol function Playback-Transport->Jump is replaced by Playback->Jump->Set
- Improvement: Playback input fields are disabled when they can not be used
- Improvement: "Kiosc -> Playbacks" template has been updated to support 16 playbacks
- Change: "Osc -> Playbacks" template has been removed
- Change: "Udp -> Playbacks" template has been removed
- Fixed: Showcontrol getting stuck when action is calling itself
- Fixed: Remove-all for Actions
- Fixed: Remove-all for Actionlists
- Fixed: Timestamps for midi/tcp/udp/osc messages
- Fixed: Backup/Restore not working properly for QuadCore and CueCore3
- Fixed: Track does not update when removing tracks
- Fixed: reboot through vManager
- Fixed: Several network issues
- Fixed: Setting time through vManager
- Fixed: Master Slave status not shown in UI
- Fixed: Timecode -> Time trigger could not be set
- Fixed: Internal timecode not working when used for playbacks
- Fixed: Internal timecode could get stuck in certain situations
- Added rdm support
- Added timers to the Http API
- Fixed speed offset in fx popups
- Fixed task limit, is now 128 instead of 64
- Fixed Channels not being outputted when an intensity channel is present
- Fixed Cold white could get stuck in programmer
- Fixed monitor udp messages are duplicated when switching between tcp and udp menus
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Visual Productions BV
- 74.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Visual Productions BV
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.