Tool for maintaining the network-based lighting controllers from Visual Productions. vMan automatically detects your devices on the network and can backup and restore data stored in your lighting controllers. It can also perform firmware upgrades or revert the internal settings back to its factory defaults.
- Support for CueCore2 sACN priority settings
Kiosc Touch 1.8.10 firmware:
- Fix for default value not being saved
- Fix for transparency issues with some elements
- Encoders now can have Min, Max and default value
- Images can now be set to 1x1 dimensions
- Faders/Rotary will be displaying percentage and not the actual value
- Performance/Stability improvements
CueCore2 v1.34 firmware:
- Added user defined prefix for the OSC, UDP and TCP API.
- Added priority field for sACN output.
- Improved received sACN priority universe switching.
- Bug fix for receiving partial universes with sACN.
- Bug fix for master slave not working while blinking.
- Bug fix for status bar which will now show mastered by CueluxPro when both CueluxPro and another unit try to master a unit.
- Bug fix for playback icons not showing while a unit was password protected.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.