Tool for managing the lighting controllers made by Visual Productions. The vManager will scan your network to find and display the controllers. The software enables you to backup and restore the data inside the controllers and perform firmware upgrades.
- Support for CueCore2 sACN priority settings
- macOS Catalina update
Firmware release notes:
Kiosc 1.8.10: - Fix for default value not being saved
- Fix for transparency issues with some elements
- Encoders now can have Min, Max and default value
- Images can now be set to 1x1 dimensions
- Faders/Rotary will be displaying percentage and not the actual value
- Performance/Stability improvements
CueCore2 v1.34: - Added user defined prefix for the OSC, UDP and TCP API.
- Added priority field for sACN output.
- Improved received sACN priority universe switching.
- Bug fix for receiving partial universes with sACN.
- Bug fix for master slave not working while blinking.
- Bug fix for status bar which will now show mastered by CueluxPro when
both CueluxPro and another unit try to master a unit.
- Bug fix for playback icons not showing while a unit was password protected.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.