Now it’s even easier to Manage IT spend in the palm of your hand with our mobile app! Try vManager today.
The vManager mobile app is a mobile repository of information and tools to help you manage your telecom environment when you are on the go. This app is optimized for iPhone, iTouch and iPad.
The vManager mobile app is available only to customers of vCom Solutions with valid vManager log in credentials. Your security is our priority. Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by SSL (Secured Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. We do not store any information on your phone.
With the vManager mobile app you can :
▪ Quickly access contact information for your professional support team
▪ View and add notes to trouble tickets
▪ See your inventory by location or service types, and drill down to see details
▪ View your monthly invoices for the past twelve months
▪ You can APPROVE Electronic Service Orders using eSignatures
▪ Users can manage Engagement projects
▪ You can Open Trouble tickets against inventory items
This app is available with no charge from vCom. Your mobile carrier data rates may apply.
About vCom Solutions
vCom Solutions, based in San Ramon, CA, helps multi-site companies manage their telecom environment nationwide. vCom’s Telecom Management as a Service (TMaaS™) offers a complete suite of cloud-based Telecom Management software tools and a full portfolio of Professional Services, including Carrier Selection, Procurement, Project Management, Technical Support, Bill Consolidation and Cost Allocation.
- Mobility inventory is now in the vManager App!
- When you login, the landing page is now the ribbon modules instead of the dashboard.
- The Operations menus (Orders, Assets and Tickets) now have spend category buttons across the top to filter by each which mirrors the spend tabs in the desktop vManager.
Orders summary info now includes the order # and ordered date prior to drilling into the specific order
Now that we have the spend category buttons we’ve added more filter options for each category which you can find by clicking on the filter icon in the bottom right of the screen. Inventory in addition to having spend category buttons, also has new filter icon in bottom right to filter by:
Network – Locations and Services
Mobile – Carrier and Device Types
Collab – Locations and Services
- Account Activity has been added to the menu for all tickets outside of Trouble Tickets to be stored, once again this mirrors the desktop app
Ratings and Reviews
Easy, quick access
The power of the desktop version now in an updated App at your fingertips. Consistent UI with familiar touch and feel.
Much better UX in this update. App now supports FACE ID, which is great.
Would like to see ability to place orders in near future.
Very smooth and easy to use.
A must have for any vCom customer who needs access to key functions like inventory or trouble tickets.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- vCom Solutions, Inc.
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © vCom Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.