It is an application which displays the pitch of the sound inputted from the microphone on a graph in real time.
A horizontal axis becomes time and the vertical axis has become a scale.
- Display the pitch inputted from the microphone in real time.
- Display 6 octaves from C2 to B7.
- Scroll the display range automatically.
- Display the present scale on the upper part of a screen in written form.
- Correspond to horizontal rotation of a screen.
- Recording and playback
- Save/Load function
- Scale setting
- Color settings for each note
Please input a sound from a microphone.
A pitch is displayed in real time.
When two or more musical instruments and chords are included in a sound, it cannot analyze correctly.
[Recording and playback]
Only 3 minutes you can record.
- The scale other than C major can be set
- Added a setting of the color related to each note
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How can I get the Dó Ré Mi version?!
How can I get the Dó Ré Mí????
Big fan, one problem
I love this app, however it only plays back recordings through the ear piece of my phone. Coming from iPhone 11 Pro
New update is required.
Horrible app does not worth the price. Last time it was updated was 2 years ago. Check the latest version update if it’s not then don’t waste your money. I want my money back too if possible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.