The world's favourite voice analysis app, used in speech pathology clinics, research centres, universities and homes in over 120 countries. Over 1 million recordings have been made with Voice Analyst.
Use Voice Analyst to...
• Analyze your pitch and volume as you speak.
• Support speech therapy (such as LSVT for Parkinson’s) in clinic and/or at home.
• Check your voice against pitch and volume targets.
• Email recordings to your speech therapist or colleagues.
• Transfer recordings to any cloud storage such as iCloud, Dropbox and others.
Who is it for?
• Speech and language therapists / pathologists
• People with neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease or brain injury
• People with voice difficulties such as a vocal fold palsy or muscle tension dysphonia
• People who are transgender
• Singers, performers, trainers
• And more...
• Record your voice and see your pitch and volume in real-time.
• Analyze your voice to show min/max/average/range for pitch and volume.
• Set minimum and maximum targets for pitch and volume.
• Zoom in on any part of a recording to analyze in detail.
• Save your recording to your device, iCloud, Dropbox and other cloud storage.
• Save any portion of your recording.
• Share your recordings and statistics by email, messaging, AirDrop and more.
• Copy your statistics to spreadsheets on your device and your Mac.
• Splitscreen and multitasking support.
• GDPR compliant - no personal data is collected.
• Help system with free support.
• Let us know what you want next - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and reviews
4.8 star rating and top 3 Medical App in USA, UK, Australia, France, Canada and many more!
Reviewed and recommended by Parkinson’s UK
"This app is great for self-monitoring, but you could also take it along to your next speech therapy appointment to share your goals and results, and put you in control of the session."
What our customers say
"Fantastically easy to see where your pitch is, to set target ranges, to make and analyze recordings, and to export and import recordings. I can’t imagine working on my voice without this app."
"I've been using Voice Analyst with my transgender clients. It is incredibly user friendly and provides great visual readings of frequency as well as an instant analysis of pitch range and mean. My clients can use it in session and some have downloaded it to work with at home."
"Love this app. So simple to use yet it packs all the technology needed to make it easy for me to monitor and motivate myself."
"Thank you! This is a great app which helps me to monitor my voice. Very easy to use."
"I use this for work with voice clients. Very useful to track change since you can save recordings"
If you are concerned about the quality of your voice, you should see your doctor and request a referral to an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Specialist.
Customers, we are here for you! If you have any comments on how we may improve Voice Analyst then we would be delighted to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
Added seconds to default filename
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A fantastic app
This is hands down the best voice analyzer I was able to find in the app store. Sure, like every app it has a few glitches, but they are minor and the developer is very reaponsive and addresses any concerns. I use this app every day and so far I'm very satisfied. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting us know!
Perfect, and great support
Best blend of features and simplicity. Also, I sent in a feature request and the devs added it within 2 weeks. I’ve never seen that kind of support before. Would buy this again.
Developer Response ,
We love to add the features you ask for! Let us know what else you want and we'll add those as well!
This app crashes any time you do anything on iOS 13
Any time you try to playback a recording you have made, it plays it back and then the app freezes. You cannot hit pause, you cannot hit stop, and worst of all you cannot save that recording. Your only recourse is to force quit the app.
These are the core of the use case for the app, and without them, I am altogether annoyed that I paid for this app. 3 months ago I had no issues. Now, I’m going to look for alternatives.
Developer Response ,
Hi, apologies for that - we've fixed it and the update is available on the App Store now.
- Speechtools Ltd
- 26.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Speechtools Ltd 2014-2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.