Voice Recorder for the iPhone and iPad - download now for FREE!
Record for as long as you want and as many times as you want. (No restrictions as long as you have enough available storage on your device).
TRANSCRIBE RECORDINGS (In-App purchase)
Transcribe recordings into text using speech-to-text technology
Quickly start and stop recording from your home screen
TEXT NOTES (In-App purchase)
Add notes to individual recordings
Upload recordings to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Box and more.
Share audio or video by Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat.
Download recordings by USB cable or WiFi Sync onto your desktop computer
- Multiple audio formats
- Passcode protect recordings
- Loop recordings
- Trim recordings
- Change playback speed
- Skip backwards/forwards 15 seconds
- Favorite recordings
CALL RECORDER (*Requires subscription*)
Record incoming and outgoing phone calls. To record a phone call you must facilitate a 3-way conference call. The third "caller" is our recording line that will save your phone call. It is not possible to record phone calls using the built-in microphone on your iPhone.
No limit on how many recordings. No per minute fee.
NOTE: Call Recorder feature requires your carrier supports 3-way conference calling. SimplyTalk and H2o Wireless do NOT offer this service in the US.
Please check local state or Country Laws regarding telephone call recording before using this app.
Recordings will be deleted from our server after 7 days. Please make sure you download them offline during this timeframe.
CALL RECORDER SUBSCRIPTION
- You will require a monthly subscription to use the Call Recorder feature.
- Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Fixed minor bug for some PRO users
- Update for iOS14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the BEST I have EVER used. No matter the price. Seriously!
This app has never failed me. Recordings are crisp and clear. Ability to save it on the cloud and other platforms. Extremely pleased with the quality. I run the app on an IOS. Soon I will utilize the transcription feature. Later I will update my review. Delighted I found this recorder. BTW, I had my cell phone approx 10-12 feet away from where I was speaking. I can minimize the window and use other features of my phone while recording and it will not stop the recording. The mic on this app is superb. High quality clarity as if was only a foot away. The app is better than my store stock recorder program that arrived with the cell phone initially. I deleted that app. Hands down terrific. I use it practically every day. Oct 14, 2018 Update: continues to perform well. I recorded a meeting and saved time for notes. Other than a few words here and there due to presenters voice quality, so far so good. What is terrific is that the app works well with all IOS updates. THAT’s an appreciable asset to owning this app. Too many apps do not function well or they lose their “star” features with newer IOS updates. Keep it up!
Surprisingly Accurate Transcription!
I had tried Dragon Dictation in the past and found it too difficult to use, I talk fast and am bad at enunciating, so I figured I just wasn’t cut out for dictating my writing. A recent arm injury has forced me to try it again. I researched other options besides Dragon because of the price and the learning curve. This app had a lot of great recommendations and reviews so I figured $3 was worth seeing if it worked. It really does! All the commands for quotes, punctuation, and new line breaks all work with this and best of all it understands my horrible speaking skills. I also like that there is a recording of what I’ve said so in case the transcription confuses what I said I don’t have to try to remember what word or sentence I was trying to say (unlike Dragon that doesn’t save your audio, at least the version I tried anyway). This is way better than Dragon Dictation and far cheaper! Plus, I can record anywhere and I don’t have to be tethered to my computer. This is a must for writers wanting a cheap and easy way to dictate their work.
I believe this is but the third review I have been motivated to write in all my years of iPhone ownership. And allow me to be clear that I have never used this app to record music. It is as sound as any recording app I've tried (some at the expense of more than a few $$) for dictation and conversation, but this app is free and, particularly for us old duffers who recall our first box-like Panasonic cassette recorder, has a pleasing interface. The app positively shines, however, in its transcription capability. It seems flawless, and is uncanny in its ability to punctuate, whether stated by the speaker or not. In addition, it must have some syntax programming as well; it has, on more than one occasion, detected that I have misspoken, and erased that brief slip of the tongue on my part, then picked up where I began correcting myself. It is keyboard-enabled as well, in case one decides to revise the transcription. For $4.99, I would call this app phenomenal.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TapMedia Ltd
- 83 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TapMedia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- TapMedia PRO - 1 Month $1.99
- Call Recorder (1 month) $4.99
- Voice Recorder PRO $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.