Translator allows you to translate any sentence or phrase into 26 languages by the tap of a button. Translate by typing, using your voice or scanning text with your camera
- Translate into 26 languages
- Real-time Voice recognition
- Scan text with your camera
- Built-in Phrasebook
- History feature
- Share your translations
- Attractive UI
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good
I used to translate English to German and back and some Tagalog with very understandable results in both directions
OK, Really, I Do like Translator,
However, When I Enter, Or Try To Enter a Word, or Phrase In Let's Say the Spanish Language, the Word I Enter In That Language, Changes To What the Translator App "Thinks" What I'm Trying To Say, Not What I'm Actually Entering!!
For Example, If I See A Phrase or Word That I'd Like To Translate into English, I Enter That Phrase or Word, and I Have To Keep Entering It Over & Over, Because Every Time I Try, (In Any Language), the App DOES NOT Recognize The Word I'm Entering, Just An Example:
Donde Esta Usted? (Where Are You)
App Suggests: "Do Not" Instead of Donde!!
If the Translator Is Supposed To Help Translate, WHY DOESN'T IT RECOGNIZE Words or Phrases In That Particular Language?!? Isn't It Defeating the Purpose?!?
Also, Say I Want To Translate A Word From English To Arabic,....Why Can't I Get the PHONETIC Translation Into English?!?
The App ONLY Translates the Written Arabic Words In Written Arabic,...NOT Into English At All, So If I Put the English Phrase Into the Arabic Translator, I Do Not Understand Why I/We CANNOT Get An Arabic Phonetic Translation!!!
Translator SHOULD Fix These Issues, SOON!!!
Well at the App Store “apple” I found this app and the button for installing app reads “GET” no price no monthly fees no in app purchase just the word “get” so I install it and open the app and it’s waiting for a translation , I pressed the microphone and It take you to apple App Store to buy the pro version at $1.99 a month so I opted out so not buy the pro version and it takes you back to the translated with the micro phone awaiting for spoken text to translate only to repeat again .what a cheap greasy Chinese / East Indian fraudulent trick to get your dollar and or stolen Infomation collection system I bet
I’m deleting this app and noting not to down load any of this developers apps again!
- TapMedia Ltd
- 51.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © TapMedia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- TapMedia PRO - 1 Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.