voice recorder, audio recorder
The best application for recording, HD quality
Voice Recorder is a high quality voice recording application, store your recordings as voice memos and share them with your friends, this application uses the high quality (8-41.1KHz sample rate) to give you the best recording experience. This app is simple UI, instant start and easy to use.
1. HD Audio recording.
2. Simple user interface, instant start.
3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click.
4. Supported operations in this Version
- Recording with high quality.
- Format file: m4a
- Play, pause, stop audio file.
- Send/Share your recording.
- Delete your recording right from the app.
- Save the recording file.
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- m4a encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, sms, mms, facebook, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- record by internal or external microphone
- not support call recorder
- We are improve .wave format
5. A timer to monitor your recording time.
If you have questions, please send me an email We will fix it for you.
Thank you for using the app.
Fix some bug
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for composing
I have been composing songs since I was 13 and when I got an iPad at 16 I wanted to get an app to record my songs so I wouldn’t forget them. I had picked out a few to test out and this one was my favorite. You don’t have to pay for unlimited recordings (which is amazing) and the sound is pretty good as well. It also doesn’t limit you on how long a recording is and it lets you name your recordings (which were problems with another app). There are also no ads which made this recording app perfect all around. No complaints. I now have a phone and I immediately downloaded this app onto it as well. Keep up the great work! I love this app and highly recommend it!
Free recorder app
Great to have an app that doesn’t cost that does simple recording and allows you to title a recording.
I am doing a complicated series of exercises for rehab, and can’t focus on reading each exercise from an instruction sheet and execute the exercise.
Listening as I go along facilitates proper execution of the exercise.
Easy to record. However, here are some issues: If you are recording something and you don’t like it, you can’t just ‘not save it’. You must save it, then go to another screen to delete it. Also, You need an in between step to send a file. Not easy to change a file name. I’m also not finding a ‘help’ section for questions, or an easier way of doing things. Update: I can save it to the cloud in a software program like Pages. It then can be sent as an email, and can be opened as an audio file. Problem solved. So I’m working on the nuances.
- Hong Nguyen
- 18.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TOH 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads 2 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.