Voice Record Pro 7 is a professional voice recorder based on powerful engine of Voice Record Pro, but with a more flat design. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality. Voice Record Pro 7 can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™
- Export to and import from DropBox
- Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
- Export to and import from Box Cloud
- Export to SoundCloud
- Export to FTP server
- Export to any hosted Web based Script
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip to YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Append a record to another record
- Split a record into multiple parts
- Join multiple audio records into one
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
Additionally you can:
- Convert the records to other formats
- Trim the records
- Duplicate the records
- Append records
- Protect the app with a passcode
and much more. Enjoy.
- Fixed a bug causing Google Drive to not recognize uploaded records if there are more than 256 records.
- Extended the time that silence detection will record for one seconds after dB dropped under the set value.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app
I love this app it has so many amazing things that you can do for me in order for me to do a job that I do. I am a musician and I'm a singer, songwriter this app is amazing with all the different features we are right after I am finished singing a thought of it so I can take it converted from MP4to MP3 and then email it to whoever I want to I love that I can put it in my dropbox in my drives I love that I can edit it if I need to this is a fantastic app whatever it cost a little bit that because it's well worth it get it
Best recording app for iOS
I needed to use a lav mic to do interviews on the street. I plugged the mic into this app, and all of the audio recorded in very high quality. The free version is perfect and has no limits. After leaving my iphone in my pocket while the recording was running, I could then rename the file and upload directly to drive, or a host of other options. This made it really easy to sync my videos up later. Blows voice memos out of the water.
Update: More crashes than ever, lowering review score. Looking for an alternative.
Will give 5 as soon as it crashes less. It crashes constantly after freezing. I don’t know if I’m using audio boost too loosely or what but that’s the main issue. ALSO, there should be a shuffle option for downloads because I have to manually switch music. It’d be a nice feature to add. Not trying to be nit picky but that’s necessary in my opinion.
Edit: I have updated this to a two star review because the crashes have increased at least 3 fold since I’ve written this review. Not sure why but it’s quite annoying and I don’t want to use another app for the wide range of options on this, along with the audio boost. Please fix.
- Dayana Networks Ltd
- 177 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Dayana Networks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- No Advertisement $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.