Voice Record Pro 7 is a professional voice recorder based on powerful engine of Voice Record Pro, but with a more flat design. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality. Voice Record Pro 7 can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™
- Export to and import from DropBox
- Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
- Export to and import from Box Cloud
- Export to SoundCloud
- Export to FTP server
- Export to any hosted Web based Script
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip to YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Append a record to another record
- Split a record into multiple parts
- Join multiple audio records into one
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
Additionally you can:
- Convert the records to other formats
- Trim the records
- Duplicate the records
- Append records
- Protect the app with a passcode
and much more. Enjoy.
- Added ability to share notes and open them in other apps
- Fixed a bug showing incorrect IP address in WiFi Download when device is connected to WiFi and connected to a computer by cable.
- Improved compatibility with WatchOS 9
- Added an option to change category of each record.
- Trim and Effect is now using a completely new routine to apply effects with more precision.
- Added dedicated buttons to jump forward and backward, can be removed in settings.
- Added support of PCloud
Ratings and Reviews
Best one for songwriters - Northing comes close
Powerful and elegant. I've tried them all. For songwriting, this is the best recording app on the market. Key features: 1. Bookmarking. With ability to shift the start time of the bookmark by different amounts. I call this the “Burt Bacharach” feature because of his wish to have this kind of audio recording feature. 2. Simple “section extract”. So when you stumble on a killer 30 seconds of songwriting inspiration in a 30 minute session and you want to carve out that chunk and save it as a new file. Great implementation of that feature. 3. Flexible and easy way to backup songs to multiple cloud services. 4. Autorepeat. A must have for songwriting. 5. Easy to import Apple Voice Memos. 6. Note taking. 7. Identifies the notes I play on my guitar during playback. So I can go back and figure out what I played. 8. File organization is prolific. Every option you can think of. Has a ton of other stuff as well: All the main file formats. Easy to share with others. Nice implementation of audio effects to enhance the sound.
Note: There are two versions that are essentially identical. There is Voice Recorder Pro. And then there is Voice Record 7. The only difference is that Voice Record 7 has a more modern, flat design. I like this version best.
I love this app
I love this app it has so many amazing things that you can do for me in order for me to do a job that I do. I am a musician and I'm a singer, songwriter this app is amazing with all the different features we are right after I am finished singing a thought of it so I can take it converted from MP4to MP3 and then email it to whoever I want to I love that I can put it in my dropbox in my drives I love that I can edit it if I need to this is a fantastic app whatever it cost a little bit that because it's well worth it get it
I record notes a lot with my phone and sometimes the files can be quite large. Instead of cutting them down to a size small enough to send over email to a work computer (which is locked down from accepting Bluetooth file or just about anything else), I just disconnect from my work’s VPN and connect with the app for direct download through a local IP address provided.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dayana Networks Ltd
- 88.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Dayana Networks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- No Advertisement $8.99