Voice Synth is a professional live voice processor and music synthesizer played by your voice. With the vast set of integrated tools including Vocoders, Auto Pitch, Harmonizing Pitch Shift and Speed-Shift Sampling, you can
• Sing in Tune like P-Tain & vocoded like Duft-Pank
• Speak with Hollywood-quality Robot voices like 1978 Cylons
• Play by Voice, no fingers needed: scream to play rock guitar, hum a church organ
• Make professional funny voices: animal, evil, weird & much more
• Create unique organic and rhythmic soundscapes
• Sing multiple voices in harmony within any musical scale
• Sample, speed shift and dress up your beatboxing to create the strangest rhythms inspiring new compositions
• Live-pause and stroboscope your voice
• Save and share your creations as presets and audio files
• Use all of the above in your DAW and audio setup via Inter-App Audio (iOS), Audio Units & MIDI
On Voice Synth you will find no conventional ADSR, LFOs or filters. Even the keyboard is optional. Instead, Voice Synth uses the most expressive all-in-one tool you were born with: your voice! It's unique so be ready for a jump in voice creativity, sound design and rhythmic inspiration.
To give you an easy start in this adventure, we included over 250 factory presets! Speak, sing, hum and scream live into the mic, and start exploring the unconventional controls: 24-band vintage analog modeling vocoders, Auto Pitch Tracking, live-voice-pause, speed-shift sampler, multiple voice harmony arranger, spectrum stroboscope, pitch and formant shifter, 24-band equalizer, classic FX as distortion/delay/chorus/reverb, and an extensive vocoder designer with oscilloscope. We included a manual for in-depth use.
Musicians, DJs, sound designers, voice artists: Voice Synth is a must-have in your audio toolbox! Voice Synth is available on the iOS and Mac App Store, and has a dedicated interface designed for iPad/Mac, and a compact interface for iPhone/iPod Touch that includes all features so you can create anywhere you go. Voice Synth Modular provides a free try-out and full functionality via in-app purchases.
• Engine 2x32 bit 44.1 kHz poly x24
• All effects fully integrated, simultaneous, live, realtime, low-latency
• Background audio
• VoiceOver (iOS)
• Audio Unit V3, instrument & effect, parameter automation
• Inter-App Audio (iOS), instrument & effect
• Audio routing
• Repeater, anti-audio-feedback
• Noise gate manual/auto
• Keyboard 1.5-2.5 oct (midi 10), hold/mono/poly
• Tapes to record/export your performance
• 250+ factory presets, unlimited user presets, import/export
• 4 vintage analog modeling vocoders 24 bands 5th order filters (Natural Robot Breath Designer)
• Auto Pitch, track/fix/double/inverse pitch
• Multiple Voice Harmonizer, any musical scale (choirs, rich 70's vocoder sounds)
• Speed-Shift Sampler ±800%, pause/zoom/loop/hold
• Live-pause & strobo voice
• Pitch Shifter 8 octaves (e.g. lion/gender/child/baby/duck)
• Formant Shifter adapt spectrum ±1 octave (child to giant)
• Registers 4 octaves (add brilliance, chords)
• Arpeggiator pattern/gate/speed/grouping
• Equalizer 24 bands, 10 presets (loudness, low-pass, telecom, etc)
• Autogain/Compressor, Clip/Distortion, Stereo Panning, Delay, Chorus, Reverb
• Slew rate: special vocoder reverb (plucked strings, wind, thunder, storms)
• Mic thru and Vocoder mix to add-in your unprocessed voice (e.g. for beat-boxing)
• Sync rhythmic effect timing
• Realtime oscilloscope
• Sine/square/triangle/sawtooth, adjustable frequency/harmonics/clip/width/skew/slope
• Noise white/voiced, adjustable filter/clipping
• Mix additive/maximum/multiplicative synthesis
• Test mode, design/play without voice
Fixes crashing audio units
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is quite fine
But why do you have two versions on the AppStore? I find it very annoying to go through in app purchases just to find there’s a “full version” with all included directly on the AppStore.
Had I known this I would have bought the 12 dollar app instead. Now i have to remember that i “own” this free app since I bought it through in app purchases.
I know this is a stupid remark, but really, just get rid of the free version and offer a free upgrade to the paid one: no one really “needs” half this app (dividing the in app purchase into two purchases makes it all super confusing, I honestly almost ditched the app because of this).
It’s a detail, but a big one at that.
As for the actual app, just watch a video. There’s not much out there doing what this app does, and it does it pretty good.
I just hate that I “bought” the free app. Would have really rather paid for the full app from the beginning, I hate this whole “one free equivalent app” system, it’s so convoluted and unnecessary. If anything, just drop the paid version and stay with the free one, ultimately what matters is not having the same app 2 times under different conditions, it makes it all too complicated for users who want to download the app a few years after buying it.
Developer Response ,
Hi Enrique, thanks for your compliment on Voice Synth! Note that we understand your remark on free and paid version. We have two versions because some customers prefer a one-time payment without future hassle, and many others prefer to try out the app for free and then pay only for what they need. We hope you have some understanding for the way we try to serve the majority of customers. If you need any further personalized assistance please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, Qneo
It would be cool if you could...
It would be cool if you could pitch correct your voice at the same time as you’re using the vocoder if that makes sense. So you could have the vocoder effect but still be audible and understandable as far as lyrics or words but also have the desired effect of pitch correction while your vocoder mix is halfway enabled. Something you might consider allowing is users to upload and share presets with other users. Just for insight I’m a user who mainly looks for vocal effects that allow singing and vocal performances.
Developer Response ,
Hi Odin, thanks for your compliment and request! We understand you would like to mix the natural vocoder with one of the other three vocoders. This is in fact on our wishlist for future updates. For sharing presets, this is possible directly within the app. We do not have a user upload repository but do post selected user presets (just mail us your vsp file and 4 sec m4a preview) on our online preset center (available within the app). Thanks, Qneo
I gave it a chance.
Yes, the demo could have been longer to give people a chance to see if this app was right for them.
I took a chance on this app and was fairly impressed by the huge array of filters and how easy it is to make a nice beat out of your voice. There is also an editor to create your own filters, though I haven’t been able to make something that sounds good yet.
One con is that, while the developer worked hard on the interface, it took me the best part of an hour to figure out the workflow. (Record Sample->Select Preset->Record Tape->Perform->Export Tape). I kept recording tapes and wondering why I couldn’t play them in the piano. It would be nice if the layout of the app was more intuitive.
Anyway, the large amount of negative reviews seems over the top, as this seems a perfectly decent app. Come on, it’s less than you’ll spend on a McDonald’s meal.
Developer Response ,
Hi Studio Eyeball, thanks for your compliments and support. Note we changed the free trial to unlimited duration since V5.0. So you can get a good impression of the incredible quality of this voice processor without purchasing anything. Your remark on the record button we understand it, and take it with us for future updates. Thanks, Qneo.
- 72.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Qneo
- In-App Purchases
- Instrument $5.99
- Pro Tools $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.