Voice4u TTS (Text-To-Speech) is a text-to-speech app with natural sounding voices. The app can read what you type and photograph with the built-in camera. This easy-to-use app supports more than 30 languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese. If you are looking for a non-English Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC), Voice4u TTS is a very good option for you. The Premium plan provides extended features, such as saving, sharing, printing documents and backup your data.
~~ Basic Features ~~
- Read to you any text you type in 30 languages.
- Adjustable audio settings: pitch, speed, and gender.
- Read text that you photograph out loud in 30 languages.
- Detect the type of language automatically.
- Share your documents via email social media, and print wirelessly.
- Supports more than 30 languages.
- Unlimited use of photograph capture & speak (OCR).
- Save texts as a document file.
- Organize documents by user profiles.
- Import / export documents
~~ PRO FEATURES available with in-app purchase ~~
- Backup your data wirelessly (cloud backup).
- Use the PRO features on multiple devices.
Voice4u PRO upgrades your experience and gives you more extended features for $0.99 a month (monthly subscription) or $9.99 a year (annual subscription) through auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card associated with your Apple ID. You subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the present period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used this after throat surgery to speak to my family. I wish it had a gender option and more voices. Even the female voice at the lowest tone just sounds like a female who smokes too much. Also, the clear button is a bit too big and right near the other buttons so I have accidentally tapped it a couple times and lost a whole sentence. During speaking there should be a rewind button in case the listener couldn't hear the very beginning of a sentence. Currently, you must wait until the end and replay the entire thing. Great start.
Fantastic Natural Sounding Voice
I have looked at most of the Type-to-Speak apps for I-Pad and this looks like one of the best ones. Very easy to use and has a natural sounding voice, not as computer-like as some of the others. It also has adjustable font size so that you could use it to double as a medium to type messages that a caregiver could read in addition to hear.
Voice4u Text To Speech TTS
I like this app
Part of Communication Device
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Spectrum Visions LLC
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Spectrum Visions Global, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription, Monthly $0.99
- 1 Month $4.99
- 12 Months $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.