Even if put it in a pocket to lock your iPhone, This app inform the time.
By Starting the application, can be edited freely the words before and after the time if the desk clock.
For example, "now" 8:00 "Let's go" It is possible.
(Please write the character in the language currently used)
When enabling sound effect, please select other than "banner is Persistent" in notification setting so that voice notification will not be interrupted.
【The following languages are supported for voice notification at lock time】
※ Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Arabic, Greek, English (Alex)
※ The English voice notification is made for 12 hours
00: 00 to 11: 30 (Example 1: 12: 00 AM, Example 2: 11: 30 AM)
12: 00 ~ 23: 30 (Example 1: 12: 00 PM, Example 2: 11: 30 PM)
It is expressed as.
How to use
· (Analog / digital, background color, font) setting can be switched by swiping left, right, up, and down.
· Receive a notification via voice the time you tap the "Talking".
· We will inform you by voice time and shake.
· You can switch by tapping the "ON" or "OFF" the time signal notification.
· You can edit the words before and after the time of the sandwich voice notification.
· You can select the language of the device other than setting.
· It is possible to select 10 types of sound effects and sound OFF.
· You can change "Notification interval", "Time format", "Notification with shake".
· You can set the time zone to stop the voice notification.
(It does not correspond to a 1-minute notification interval)
※ Relaxation time
· How is the Use simple massage function using the vibration of the iPhone, you can try to heal mind while listening in your favorite music.
We rebuilt in the latest development environment.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is almost what I need!
Here’s what I like:
• Announces time at regular intervals between certain hours, with customizable text before and after
• Works even if the app is in the background
• Simple interface
Here’s what I wish it could do:
• Time interval options are only 1, 15, 30, and 1 hour. I wish it also had 5, 10, and 20.
• I wish I could have multiple time windows with different settings, this just allows one. I would like time announced at 15 minute intervals, then switch to 5 minute intervals just before I need to leave.
• I don’t understand the “Relaxe” tab—it seems to be vibrations?
One major problem:
• Beeps in stead of voice even though I have it set to voice only, and the test uses the voice
Developer Response ,
Is relaxation a massage of vibration? Yes It is a function. But there is not much effect.
After setting, when you return to the clock screen, the sound effect and the voice are synthesized to create a notification. So it will take some time.
Has completed. Please let me know as we will notify you by voice.
One of the few that actually works with IOS 11. It's also, the only one which allow user to add Pre or Post text to time announcement.
Great app but
It’s really wonderful app , but in dutch voice it speaks (8 am ) as (9 am ) and this is always confusing me
I hope that you fix this as soon as possible
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the late confirmation.
As "8 o'clock" was corrected in Version 8.6.1, please check.
- Shinichi Aokawa
- 83.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Si-best
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.