Meet the most powerful version of the VoiceNation app yet!
With our live answering, mobile assistant app, you get the power of VoiceNation’s award-winning customer dashboard all from your smartphone.
VoiceNation Mobile supercharges VoiceNation customers with efficient features like:
• Usage & Status updates, giving you the scalability you need
• Push notifications that keep you up to date
• SMS Texting to keep your private number private
• Sort, filter, and archive messages with our mobile assistant app
• View your individual calls, messages, and texts
• Access a wide range of reports and data, including calls by month, average call duration, and call distribution by state
• View your current bill and minutes plan
• Access FAQS and articles from Zendesk as you need them!
Interested in getting started with VoiceNation? Contact us today to see how a phone answering service can benefit your business.
Since 2002, VoiceNation has been a leading provider of outsourced call answering and live chat for all types of businesses. They're leaders in industries such as medical, legal, real estate, and small business, with no company too big or small. With VoiceNation, your business receives a dedicated account manager that personalizes your client's experience. Our teams of highly trained virtual receptionists answer your phones as if they were based in your office, restoring balance to your business and your calendar.
VoiceNation handles over 20 million calls and live chats for 21,000 businesses. VoiceNation is proud to maintain 5-star ratings on Trustpilot and Clutch, proving their dedication to premier customer service.
More information is available at www.voicenation.com.
*The VoiceNation Mobile app requires a live answering service account with VoiceNation.
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
• Added biometric integration to improve app security
• Enhancements made to the onboarding process
• Added "permissions and privacy" to settings
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t even use password manager
I guess this could be good as I’ve been a VoiceNation customer for multiple years. But I opened it to log in and it completely fails to allow me to use the built-in password manager support in iOS to fill my password from 1Password, so they’ve completely butchered that—how many other bugs are lurking if they can’t get something so basic right? Does it use TLS encryption like nearly 50% of apps don’t?
Oh, and I got the password field to fill from 1Password if I enter the username. However it won’t submit as it says it’s wrong, so it still doesn’t work. Also cannot paste into the password field. I’m not going to type a 25-character (approx) random password in manually when it’s sitting on my clipboard and password manager on the same phone. Original review above stands until they figure our security in the real world.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VoiceNation LLC
- 129.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © VoiceNation LLC