Enhancements added to allow users to generate, view and email the Field Report, show number of documents in folders, and add dates and times for certain compliance tasks.
The ManageIT Mobile application syncs with your Restoration Manager account and allows you to access and manage your restoration jobs from the convenience of your mobile device while working in the field.
With information streaming in from sources like XactAnalysis®, Xactimate®, policyholders, and the job site, ManageIT Mobile helps you stay connected to the latest news and updates.
Instead of constantly checking with the office, you can use ManageIT Mobile to access relevant updates and information related to your assigned jobs, including tasks, notes, photos, documents, and property/contact information.
The following features have been added to ManageIt Mobile:
- Add ability when complete compliance tasks to update dates/time (Target Start/End, List Review Start/End/By)
- Add ability to generate, view, and email the Field report ManageIt Mobile
- Update the Send to XA for Docs/Correspondence, to be based upon the RM Permissions
- When selecting a folder on the documents page, the number of documents in each folder is displayed
- Additional Contacts - Project Terminology not respected
- Retrieval of settings fails on first attempt after installing app
- Dates not updating on Dates Tab when set from compliance task
- Contact Correspondence empty "With" field
- Employee page - "To" field = "Undefined" in email when user selects employee's email address
Ratings and Reviews
There’s a lot of potential for this app, but I have yet experienced it living up to its potential. I am disappointed in the development team for their lack of effort to keep this app functioning smoothly. I know that they will continue to make improvements and look forward to giving them a better review.
This is the worst app I use on a regular basis. Almost every two weeks, the system fails & I have to delete the app & reinstall. Not very professional. This has continued for over a year. For the amount of money we contribute to Utah’s wealth, I expect something that doesn’t continually fail.
If this were not a work app I would decline ever using it again.
Please improve job search capability
I would be impressed if that when I looked up a job by name, the app could actually find it. When you type in a job name, the whole name seems to confuse it. Typing partial names seems to work better. Even then it may take minutes to find the job and likely it still will not be the job at the top of the list. This app is miserable to work with.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Service Software, LLC
- 71.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Developed by Service Software, a Verisk company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.