Build a deck as you battle across the galaxy, gathering powerful cards along the way. With strategy and a bit of luck you might be able to reclaim the Eyes of Chronos.
A single-player adventure, play with 500+ cards and three unique classes to engineer a custom deck to your own design. Rooted in the simple hit-or-stand mechanics of blackjack, Void Tyrant is an easy to understand roguelike with engrossing depth. Battle quirky aliens, disarm traps, upgrade your spaceport, and face off with the sinister Wruut.
Newcomers or seasoned veterans alike will enjoy deck building in Void Tyrant.
- Strategic deck building and card-based combat.
- Four classes to choose from, each with its own strategy
- Upgrade your town for new powers and adventures.
- Collect blueprints and craft new ships with special abilities and cards
- Powerful artifacts stuffed into shiny treasure chests.
- Free with ads or convert to premium (NO ADS) with one purchase.
- Traps, strange aliens, and lots of other surprises...
v1.2.2 - patch
- Fixed text field showing the wrong amount on the first gold loot after loading a clone
- increased blueprint drop rate
v1.2.1 - major update
- The new hangar area is reachable from the town screen once a crystal has been slotted in.
- Your ship can now give passive abilities and add cards to your deck.
- A blueprint is a new type of drop which unlocks ships, which can then be bought (crafted) for Guldins.
- Blueprints can be found as drops from Endless Mode bosses.
- The drop rate for blueprints will increase for each crystal unlocked.
- Multiple new cards connected to ships.
- New town upgrade: Cloning Device. Can be bought as IAP ($0.99) or for Guldins.
- The Cloning Device (town upgrade) allows you to save a hero when reaching the entrance to Endless Mode.
- After saving a hero, you can start new games directly in endless mode with this exact hero in the state it was when it was saved.
- Distracting Spectres, new environmental status effect, appears in Chaos Pyramid.
- Chaotic Blessing, new status effect unique to Endless Mode monsters, much like previous Chaotic effects.
- New enemy traits, mainly appearing later in runs, and in Endless Mode: Thief, Disarmer, Pugilist. Also adds new cards Disarm, Pickpocket.
Sacred Town Improvements
- Tapping buildings/upgrades in town will now open a description of the item.
- Tapping the Sarcophagus will show what cards/perks are currently being bestowed.
- Tapping the crystal slots will show how your current crystals affect runs.
- Rare mystery pack cards and perks are now rarer.
- Enemy Trait Expert now grants 4 modifiers instead of 3.
- Improved checks for internet connectivity before attempting to fetch products, which should speed up some offline games.
- Fixed a bug where the start button could remain visible while the ship is taking off from town.
- Fixed a typo in Frostbreather perk description.
- Fixed various rare device and OS specific crashes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the game, super fun, not overly monetized or ad intensive (ad options are not crucial), and lots of room for content growth. Very interesting game play with the potential for requiring well thought out turns and proper sequencing of play. I don’t particularly like blind and daze mechanics but the game would likely be too easy without them. There is a late late game bug for knights where you use power surge III to get 20 attacks because you always take max energy increase. When the attacks fill up the screen and I kill the opponent the game just freezes there it never acknowledges the death of the opponent and moves on to the next one, I have to restart the game and find a way to win without using it, which is disappointing because I spent two upgrades on it and it can be a big help to get extra attacks to gain health back. But I’m excited to see new things in this game, maybe paying some coins to choose your race or even new game modes. I think the enemies could scale faster after the void tyrant battles. I’d also like to see more stores and unique interactions after the boss. Also more ways to get rid of cards as the decks get big in the late game. One way could be stores that require you to sell several cards in order to buy a rare or unlockable item. Would love to see more campaigns, planets, followers, side missions and enemies and all the good stuff that the game already does well
PLEASE READ AND REPLY!
I have never gone this far to rate and write a review about a game before, but this is different. This game is truly incredible and believe it could be a lot better if it wasn’t lacking certain things. First off, I got the game and immediately fell in love with it. Every time I play it’s incredible and it’s difficult and fun and strategic all at the same time. With that being said, I was really enjoying everything about the game. The only downside I have about the game is when I finally finished the final boss, I was looking forward to new planets to travel to and new enemies and new bosses to battle as well. Once I defeated the boss there was none of that...it was exactly the way it was before except the planets were switched in order. That really hit me hard, because this game has so much potential and it’s truly a great game. Please if you could make it where there are many more places to travel and bosses and enemies to defeat, as well of being more classes to use and more stuff to purchase in the shop and other things like that. The game itself is truly incredible and I thank everybody who has made the game and worked hard on it. First time I ever rated a game hoping you guys will hear the fans out. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review and for the passion you've expressed for Void Tyrant! We will continue to work on the project to ensure the best experience possible as the game continues to grow and evolve. Keep your eye on our social media channels for announcements and updates surrounding Void Tyrant and our other titles; they will be the first place to turn for the latest updates with us at Armor Games! :D Thank you again, and please take care.
Addicting , but VERY tough
This game, it takes a while to really get into it. The mechanics are pretty simple, like a game of rolling dice, with the highest number winning the attack. The card variations are unique, and interesting enough to keep me engaged. Although this game is tough, once you are able to form good strategies with your deck, you can easily get to the second/third planet every time (with luck on your side of course). However, I feel that the final boss is a bit too overpowered for where he is. To get all the way to his lair, and then fight two equally challenging phases is quite exhausting, especially if you are already weak from the past enemies. I was able to get his 2nd form down to 70 health, before I finally fell (which was very frustrating). The runs last at least 20 minutes if you have a good build, which means that getting back is quite annoying. I also think the RNG is heavily lenient towards the enemies when it comes to making risky plays. They will be at 9 attack points, and still survive most of the time without shooting over (with me failing more times then not). That being said, this game is entirely built around luck, so if you don’t like those games, DO NOT get this one. Finally, the ads are sort of an overkill, with at least 3-4+ in each planet (depending how you choose to use them). Anyways, good game !
- Armor Games Inc
- 669.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Armor Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Game $4.99
- Assassin $1.99
- Warp Rift $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.