Your favorite fizzy dungeon crawler is back! The Dark Lord has locked all sorts of legendary items, loot, and goodies up in his castle behind a seemingly endless guard of monsters, traps, and treachery. Daunting? Not for you— You’ll be safe in the tavern hiring Soda Junkies to do the dirty work for you. Take the loot they bring back to upgrade your tavern, town, and armory to attract stronger adventurers, then repeat. Build your town, assemble a mighty team, and see if you can make it through the dungeon to the next dimension and beyond.
Along the way your band of merry, soda-fueled minions will encounter trumpeting skeletons, angry chefs, Dark Lords, Darker Lords, and a fairy that is just really, really trying her best. The only thing they won’t find is timers, lives systems, or a paywall. Everything can be bought with in-game currency because that’s just the Soda Dungeon way.
Custom AI Patterns! - Sick of dumb-as-rocks NPC allies? We are too. Create custom behaviors for you party using Soda Script! Even when you're not looking over their shoulders they're doing exactly what you want.
Craft Gear - Craft new armor and weapons for the adventurers you hire. Find rare materials deep within the Dark Lord's castle to make all new items.
Play While AFK - Have a life outside Soda Dungeon? No problem. Earn Battle Credits while you’re away and redeem them for loot when you come back. Even when you're not playing, you're gathering resources!
Build Your Home Base - Assembling the best party will take more than a tavern this time around. Build a blacksmith forge, a wizard’s shop, an arena, and more to unlock your party’s true potential.
Always More To Do - We heard you. You wanted more mountains to climb. You wanted more goals to accomplish. You... wanted to help people clear rodents from their property ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Lucky you, because the NPCs in Soda Dungeon 2 are ready to cough up strangely valuable rewards in exchange for completing an assortment of side-quests!
If you find yourself asking 'What's a Soda Dungeon' This is the section for you!
Soda Dungeon is a turn-based dungeon crawler where you recruit a team of adventurers to raid dungeons on your behalf. With the loot they find you’ll build up your town, attract better heroes, and find out just how deep the dungeon-hole goes.
Experiment with Confidence - Mix and match classes, try out loads of gear, and send them off to fight. But fear not, everyone comes home safe with all your hard-earned loot. Defeat is just part of the game :)
Free and Fair - Everything can be earned with in-game currency. No loot boxes. But if you want to level up a little faster, we may have some special upgrades for you to peruse.
Cross-Platform Play - Play on your mobile phone, tablet, or Steam and take your save file with you wherever you feel like playing. We’re told it’s in “the cloud”.
Optional Auto-Combat - Feeling lazy? We get that. Set up your party, flip on the auto-combat and let the spoils of battle roll in. You deserve a break.
ANProductions is a one man studio that has been developing games of all types for over a decade. Poxpower would like it known that he too has been developing games for a long time, possibly even 11 years.
• Dungeon 2, The Primal Lands, is now available starting in dimension 2!
• This update adds a new story, bosses, quests, and NPC interactions.
• 50 new items, including many of MYTHIC rarity.
• 7 new ores, each with a new plating effect.
• Brand new stats to try on your team, like Withering and Enemy boost.
Ratings and Reviews
I really love this game and I also loved playing the first one but after only playing for one month I’m basically done I’m almost done with all the quests and achievements and all that would be left is to buy things that would take me years to Grind the money to get that wouldn’t really make that much of a difference also for some reason I’m not getting any more battle cards even tho I’m logged out, but that’s besides the point it’s a great game and I really love all the interactions with the dark lord because he’s funny and I would really like to see more stuff like that in maybe a future update or even a third game, I spend hours playing the game because it’s so good and all that’s left to say is that I love this game and despite’s there’s not a lot left to do I will probably still keep playing and to also say thank you to the people that made this game the way it is, thank you all for this great game and have an amazing day. Ps add more relics
Awesome, no complaints.
But I do have some suggestions. I’m not sure any of these have been added yet, but if they haven’t, here they are!
• A trading post, you don’t trade with other players because there isn’t a multiplayer feature yet, but with AIs. AIs would be wanting something for something else in return, like a quest but with items.
• Adding to that, maybe you could add a popularity stat that could increase/decrease the chance of people coming? It could be gained by going further into the dungeons, trading [if you do add the trading feature] and how much trading requests you get [again, if If you do add the trading feature.]
• Make monsters not have certain HP, but a small selection. Like for the rats, 2-4 HP. Small difference, but it makes more use of the HP seeing stone, and makes fights a little more better. This doesn’t include bosses because, they’re, well, bosses. [this may be a hard one, as you’d need to update your bestiary completely if you did add it, so I wouldn’t expect it to be added.]
• And last but DEFIANTLY not least, once you defeat the final boss, and he goes away to a higher floor, you should face a different boss, a little weaker, but still capable of doing some damage, once you reach that floor. That makes it so getting to level 101 again doesn’t feel so...empty.
Sorry for talking up a bunch of your time just by making you read this. Hope these suggestions at least help you with the newer updates.
Excellent Hands On and Off Game
I don’t usually write reviews but I have to give credit where it’s due This game is extremely fun, and very successful with its auto battling use. The difficulty progression is well balanced where you might be over powered enough to skip a 100 levels or so but losing your top tier gear to progress the story is used well to rebalance you each dimension. Most characters are each useful in a unique way ( I havnt found much use for mystic yet honestly) and gain abilities as they level up so strategy’s are always evolving. Crazy improvement over the original soda dungeon which was also a hit for me. Love the bits of dialogue, it’s not too much but it’s quippy and tight and manages to give the world some character without really slowing anything down. Not done with it, but already looking forward to future updates that add content.
Oh and the music for the kitchen fight levels. Absolutely perfect. Great job guys
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Armor Games Inc
- 421.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © AN Productions 2020
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads Bundle $5.99
- Inheritance Bundle $2.99
- 1100 Caps $9.99
- Magic Clock Bundle $4.99
- 500 Caps $4.99
- Pets Bundle $6.99
- 300 Caps $2.99
- 100 Caps $0.99
- 200 Caps $1.99
- Drinkin' Buddies Bundle $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.