Beach house? Condo? Cabin? Your perfect vacation home awaits. Travel better together with Vrbo.
• SEARCH from over 2 million unique places to stay in 190+ countries
• PLAN and collaborate with friends and family using Trip Boards
• BOOK securely from your phone or tablet
• TRAVEL anywhere and share trip details with your group
With the Vrbo app, you can:
• Browse vacation homes with pools, backyards, and all the room you need.
• Find vacation homes you won’t find on many other travel sites.
• Filter by what’s important to you and your group: price, location, amenities, and more.
• See property photos and reviews at a glance.
• Have questions about a property? Get quick answers from our virtual assistant.
• Tap the heart to easily save and compare places you love.
• Invite friends and family to join your Trip Board and help you plan.
• Leave comments and vote for your favorite properties.
• Keep your trip conversations in one place and chat with your group from anywhere
• Have questions? Message the owner or manager to ask about the property.
• Book and pay securely on the Vrbo app with your credit card.
• Quickly access important booking details like check-in instructions, WiFi passwords, and arrival information -- even when you’re offline.
• Share important trip details with friends and family by adding them to your trip.
• Access your conversations and message homeowners from your device anytime.
Note: currency is displayed as USD in the property listings unless otherwise noted. Please visit www.vrbo.com/mobile for more information about the Vrbo app.
We're committed to you and your family's safety
This update includes important policy changes and up-to-date information to help you plan your trip around the COVID-19 situation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love VRBO, I’m such uncertain times like the world is going through right now with the Coronavirus so many things are unclear and not reliable so it is a great comfort that VRBO is what it has always been. A sure thing, a safe, easy, secure website allowing so many displaced people to find shelter a home or room to be safe and warm. Where u can cook your own meals, warm up by a fire. Bring your loved ones together to be with each other as well as provide income to family and home owners that is so needed right now due to the current job market. Everywhere people are getting laid off and businesses are closing but I can say with confidence that VRBO is up and running and provide safe 24 customer care and knowledgeable People who are there to help everyone and go the extra mile to help with bookings and cancellations in case u are not able to make your trip to your vacation rental. In my case I’m not able to go home or travel because the state I’m in is on lockdown and VRBO and home owner carylon in Eugene Oregon are the best and have my sincere appreciation and warmest regards
Mahalo Nui Loa
So I am writing my review on the app and my experience while staying at our Vrbo cabin!
Our family decided to stay a couple nights in a charming cabin just outside of Chattanooga, Tennessee. We booked through the app and it seemed really easy to make all the arrangements. The owner of the property was quick to respond via email about some questions my husband had and send the information we needed to unlock the door to get in! I would say it’s pretty cool that you can make these kind of reservations through an app on your phone! So neat! We get to our cabin, park, get our two little kids out of the car and head inside our cabin! Get inside and find that the place hadn’t been cleaned from the last guests who had stayed there......We were in awhhh....So we tried to reach out to the property owner ASAP and let her know that the place was not ready for new guests! We waited a short time and still no reply. So we decided to contact Vrbo instead. They were very nice about it. They reached out to the property owner who then contacted us shortly after. Long story short, the property owner refunded our two night stay. We still had to pay taxes on that and was charged a cleaning deposit still of $100. Anyways. Vrbo doesn’t take financial responsibility for refunds etc. Its not their fault at all this happened. Anyways.
Unacceptable customer service experiences
The app is okay at finding rentals. However, my first experience with VRBO was so terrible that it will certainly be my last unless they improve their customer service support and fix their cancellation policies to protect renters who get ignored by the rental owner/manager. We unfortunately got a rental that was manage by someone who did not respond for days. I VRBO directly first through the website online chat support, which seemed to be positive, but then I was told to call the corporate customer service hotline number to speak with an agent to “escalate” my grievance about the lack of communication from the rental owner/manager. Because of the lack of contact from the manager and a negative review on the property I was confused about how to proceed and whether or not this rental was legit or a scam. I requested to cancel, and the manager finally responded by cancelling the rental and keeping the $1,700+ for 4 nights. So now we are out $1,700+ and have no rental! The agent from VRBO kept referencing policies and sounded cold and unable to make any changes or even partial refunds. At times, the agent could barely be understood. The customer service was abysmal at best. Apparently, VRBO does not do a good job at quality control and keeping property owners/managers in check to ensure customer satisfaction and good communication.
Developer Response ,
Hi jtr03c, we want to apologize for your experience with that owner and customer service. We have high standards for customer support and apologize we missed the mark on your call. Please contact us at 1 (877) 202-4291 with your reservation ID or case number if your issue was not resolved so a new agent can investigate for you.
- HomeAway.com, Inc.
- 244.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Vrbo, an Expedia Group company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.