Preview, Annotate & Convert your MS Visio drawings with VSDX Annotator!
VSDX Annotator is a tool, designed to operate MS Visio drawings on Mac. It provides a wide range of annotation possibilities, along with sharing visual documents in a multi-platform environment.
VSDX Annotator ensures a total of 12 annotation tools. The app allows to add notes, callouts, comments, blocks, graphic files, etc.
VSDX Annotator makes it able to review Visio flowcharts, diagrams, schemes, drawings and annotate them just on Mac.
• View multi-page Visio files
• Hide or show layers, shape data and hyperlinks
• “Zoom” and “hand scrolling” tools
• Edit Visio file (add text, shapes, graphic pictures and other abilities)
• Save modified .vsdx file in the same extension
• Convert Visio file to PDF format
• Send PDF file via email or print it using a menu bar
• Open and preview any MS Visio drawing of VSD/VDX/VSDX file formats
• Navigate multipage documents, scroll and zoom them
• Preview documents with backgrounds, hidden objects
• View formatted objects (lines, arrows, fill types, colors, gradients, opacity, etc.)
• View objects with formatted and tabulated texts (fonts, colors, styles, text subscript, superscript, frames and tables)
• View objects outside page boundaries, guides for documents, original dimension units
• Preview drawings with layers and switch hidden layers visibility*
• View documents with embedded OLE-objects, metafiles - EMF and WMF**
• Preview objects' Shape Data, Hyperlinks, Guides and Annotations
• Enable Shape Data, Hyperlinks, Guides and Annotations to preview assigned data
• Insert title, notes, comments and any text to Visio drawing
• Insert attention, critical and question shapes
• Insert graphic images (jpg, jpeg, png, tiff and other formats)
• Insert predefined arrows (blue, red and dash line)
• Insert shapes (line, arrow, square, circle and other forms)
• Format shapes (colors, line, text, shadow)
• Choose the type of line (continuous, dash, dash with dots, dots, dimension and leader lines)
• Navigate shapes (bring to front, bring forward, send to back, sent backward)
• Open VSDX drawings, annotate and save them back to native VDSX format
• Share annotated VSDX drawings and continue editing them on MS Visio
CONVERT & SHARING OPTIONS
• Convert drawings to PDF
• Save annotated drawings to Adobe PDF
• Print & share your drawings
Forget about inconvenient online programs or expensive software solutions. Enjoy VSDX Annotator! Make viewing and editing Visio drawings on a Mac easy.
VSDX Annotator requires OS X 10.10 or later.
VSDX Annotator opens drawings of VSD, VDX, VSDX file formats.
*The option allows you to preview professional drawings switching layers visibility, print documents with visible and hidden layers as well.
**VSDX Annotator renders even embedded metafiles images and OLE Objects.
*** Only files of .vsdx format can be saved to Visio document again.
Microsoft, Visio are registered trademarks of Microsoft corp.
macOS Mojave compatible.
NOTE: If you have any comments, general or technical issues, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond within one business day.
Improved reading of data from VSDX drawings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No New Documents
Does not allow you to create new Visio documents. Only allows you to annotate exisiting documents.
I’m absolutely satisfied with this tool. It allows me to make notes and changes in visio drawings just on my Macbook. It shows shape data, layers and hyperlinks. And what I like most is the possibility to save the drawing with inserted annotations.
Awesome app to annotate Visio drawings on Mac
VSDX Annotator is an efficient tool for collaboration on visio docs. I use it to annotate the drawings from my colleague and send it back, then he makes adjustments. It is so convenient and reduces much time when improvements are needed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.