Get the free Vudu app and watch your movies & TV anytime, anywhere. Or binge on thousands of free movies on Movies On Us. That’s right, thousands of movies, across countless genres, with nothing to pay. Stream your favorite titles to your iOS mobile devices in HDX and other compatible devices with Airplay right from the app. Sign up for Vudu today, it’s free, and there’s no subscription.
Get Vudu on your favorite iOS mobile and smart devices:
• Watch thousands of movies free with limited commercials, with Vudu Movies On Us
• Browse our entire library of 100,000 titles, own Blu-ray or DVD from the app
• Download your movies and TV to your phone or tablet to watch offline and on the go
• All your movies in one place – link your Movies Anywhere account
By clicking "Install", you agree to Vudu’s terms of service at http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html.
General bug fixes: We squished some bugs to improve overall performance.
Ratings and Reviews
I uploaded it today and I absolutely love it I don’t even remember how I found it now I think I found it because I was searching for a particular movie and it showed that this app had the movie and I thought oh my and then I just loved it and it has a whole bunch of movies on and I’ve been wanting to say wow and I can do this while I am riding my exercise bike, cooking in the kitchen, having lunch out alone or just relaxing in bed. So excited
First, I had to get help buying a movie because there is zero accessibility. Voiceover on the iPhone does not read any of the movie titles. They expect you to pay a huge amount for HD movies versus SD movies, where as everybody else just charges one price and updates them as needed. Second, the movie that I purchased, though my voodoo account is linked with Movies anywhere, the movie that I just paid extra for the HD version of isn’t even showing up on movies anywhere, and therefore, iTunes. The website was hokey, and took forever for me to be able to change my billing options. This needs to be fixed! If I buy a movie, which I paid extra for, I want to have access to that movie. Blind people watch movies too! Stop taking our money if you’re not going to give us access to our movies!
Love it but all things can improve
This is absolutely my favorite way to purchase and stream movies. I have spent so much money doing this and regret non of it. My only issues are there is no way to switch up payment options on the app. Sometimes I want to splurge on something but can’t easily switch to credit from debit so I don’t bother. Also a “watch from beginning” button would be nice. Add a “next episode” option when watching a tv series and I’m golden. 😂 Thanks for making this app easy and reliable to use. Love having my digital collection in one place!
- VUDU, Inc.
- 81.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Vudu, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.