WakeUp Alarm, Guaranteed. Get it? This alarm clock app guarantees that you'll wake up rested every morning, with many methods such as auto sleep cycle calculation & shake to stop alarm.
*This app is created by my 13 year old son, Wern Jie.
What is this?
- This is a Guaranteed WakeUp Alarm.
- Its a gesture-based UI alarm app.
How do I use it with gestures?
- Drag left or right to set alarm time.
- Drag up to activate alarm.
- Drag down to deactivate alarm.
- Shake to stop alarm.
- Easy to use... to the point where anyone can use it!
- Calculates sleep cycle stages to wake you up at light sleep.
- NO NEED to place the phone near the bed... It calculates the sleep cycles through the mean average of most humans' sleep cycle patterns.
- Only wakes you up at just the right time so you feel refreshed.
- Records estimate sleep into Health app.
- Sleep music: plays your favourite music to fall asleep.
- No Ads! :) .
- The most lightweight alarm app ever! (8 MB in size).
- VoiceOver fully supported.
Methods to deactivate alarm:
- Shake the phone.
(That's all ;P)
Try it now and see if its effective!
If you have any problems or want to seek further queries, feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Changes in this release:
- Fixed some bugs that caused gestures to be recognised in the settings view.
- Small improvements which you might not notice but will definitely improve your experience with the app.
- Added Full Support for VoiceOver users.
Ratings and Reviews
I actually hate this app. Don’t get it. It’s so annoying and not in the way of waking you up. What I mean is when you open the app it should be easy to understand how to change the alarm. But no the alarm would only set to 8:00 am it told me I would have to shake my phone to turn it off and offered me a chance to test the shake out to see how hard i would need to shake my phone. Well it wouldn’t turn off. What I mean is after about 45 seconds of shaking my phone I cleared the tab for the app. It didn’t turn off the only way I was able to turn the sound off was by deleting the app.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the confusion. It looks like some features of the app wasn't understood well, so I'll try my best to explain these functionalities to you. The app is actually working as intended.
If you pressed the info button, you can find instructions on how to set the alarm: you swipe left or right to change alarm time, and swipe up to schedule the alarm.
You have to actually, literally, shake your phone really hard in order to stop the alarm, for your specified amount of time, like 15 seconds continuously. A light shake will be rejected you can notice the alarm bar filling up the screen from bottom up to indicate that the shake is registered.
Furthermore, there's the "sleep cycle" feature, where it predicts what time is it for you to best wake up that's nearest to your selected time without you feeling too tired (according to many studies and research). This will automatically modify your alarm timing to allow you to sleep best. You can turn that off in settings, and it'll allow you to set an alarm at any arbitrary 15 minute intervals.
Hope this clears up any confusion, and do try the app again if you're interested. Thank you for your feedback! :)
- Wern Jie
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eng Tat Lim
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Wern Jie Lim