Fight for your honor! Join now epic, explosive online multiplayer tank battles. Elaborate the perfect strategy with your teammates and take on legions of commanders from all over the world. The destiny of your alliance depends on you. Download now the best tank game for free!
FAST PACED MULTIPLAYER BATTLES
3 minutes! That's the time you have to take down as many tanks as you can in a perfectly balanced tank game designed from the ground up for mobile.
DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY
Defend the honor of your country against your enemies. Battle against people from China, USA, Russia, Japan and more.
TWO EXPLOSIVE MODES
Fight in team-based battles or in the free-for-all conflicts.
ICONIC TANKS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD
Choose your tank from a wide range of powerful beasts depending on your strategy. Choose a light tank to fast scout the enemy's territory and provide your team battle changing intel. Or take the heaviest and strongest of all, the Panzer, and give your enemy what it deserves.
DEEP TANK UPGRADE SYSTEM
Unlock new tanks and make strategic decisions over what part you want to upgrade. Show your enemy who you are with tank customization with decals and patterns.
VARIOUS BATTLEFIELDS TO EXPLORE AND MASTER
Fight and shoot your enemies in various World War II battlefields: European cities, industrial zones, no man's lands... Know the battlefield and get the edge on your assault over the enemy.
Download now while it's free!
Join our community: https://www.facebook.com/Warmachinesgame/
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $7.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I write this with reservation. Which means I’m torn in two directions.
Play the game or not. It can be expensive. But the enjoyment is second to none.
We cannot get a stronger, faster or more capable tank unless we have a subscription. We can move up slowly without being part of a clan, but the benefits make it worth $19 per month.
The game allows everyone to continue upgrading and moving up in rank and tanks.
However you won’t ya e the kind of battling power you need to crush your opponents unless you buy extras.
Decals, patterns, ammo, and crates which all enable you to make that tank a super hero.
The problem lies in that without all the extras it can take getting shot a million times over and over while scooping up stars and diamonds on the battle field. A long hard battle.
I suspect those with extra money or funds to buy the extras needed, do the best at upgrading the fastest, creating a top tier fully capable destroyer tank.
But even with all the money spending the tanks will not be completely invincible. You will get shot at and eventually picked off during the game by others who are sniping shots at you as you roll along crushing your enemy.
I gave it 5 stars as a premium member and do recommend you at least give it a try.
One awesome game that takes your breath away and engulfs you with nervous encounters. Time after time.
Both critical and positive Reviews are right
Both the good and bad reviews are correct. This Game is lots of fun, but also very expensive. When you hit about lieutenant level you have to start spending a lot of money otherwise you’re just fodder. I’m at that level now with a very highly ranked level 2 tank that I’ve spent at least $2.5 million game coins and $25 US real dollars upgrading. As soon as I hit lieutenant I started getting placed into battles with level 4 tanks - that’s right, level 2 against level 4. That’s like a Mustang 5.0 vs a Prius in a drag race. No way to compete unless I spend a lot of real money to move up 2 levels or just let them blast me into oblivion. Fortunately for me, I don’t care what my score is so I’ll probably just start putting my tank into play, then watch tv and let them use me as target practice daily then collect the game play money necessary to upgrade. I don’t have any complaint about the developers making money on their intellectual property and I would actually buy more stuff if the prices were any where close to reasonable but as many people have said here and on internet reviews, the prices are wayyyyyy tooooo steep. So I’ll play until I can’t advance then just uninstall it and go to one of the MANY competitive products out there. Have fun at the lower levels but unless you’ve got money to throw away move on once you start to need to spend too much to advance! Cheers!
The Game is Fun, But.....
Do not mislead yourself. This is a pay to play game, and if you are competitive, eventually you will be plunking down real money to play. There comes a point where you have to buy ammo or a better tank. Yes, there are tanks that can be bought with coins you get in the game. However, those tanks are generally the weakest in their tier, and to get a competitive tank you need to spend diamonds. You can collect small amounts of diamonds in the game, but to have enough to buy tanks, or ammo, you purchase diamonds with real money. As an arcade gamer from way back, to me it’s not much different than pumping quarters in a machine. If it bugs you to pay, don’t play. You will get frustrated with it at some point and quit because your tank will become obsolete. Having said all that, it’s a fun first person shooter game. It requires some strategy and being able to work with a team, or clan , is nice. It could use “in game” personal messages, but it doesn’t have that. It does have group chat. Worth checking out.
- Fun Games For Free
- 364.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $7.99
- Handful of Diamonds $4.99
- Bag of Diamonds $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.