Live traffic reports and cameras for Washington state including Seattle, Spokane and Tacoma. Save your favorite cameras for quick access. The Summer 2022 release includes dark mode and camera sharing.
Live data from Washington State Department of Transportation:
- 1,297 traffic cameras covering Washington State.
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on all recent versions of iOS.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams.
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or KM setting.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of Washington State Department of Transportation.
- Dark Mode throughout the app (iOS13+)
- Camera sharing: you can now easily share traffic camera images with your Twitter followers, Facebook friends or via email etc. Press the sharing button on the camera screen to get started.
- Increased the size of the Favorites screen on the iPad (based on user feedback).
- Fix for buttons not appearing on the map toolbar with the Bold Text Accessibility option enabled.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work but has been fixed
I just paid $2 for an app that doesn’t work. The cameras won’t load and it doesn’t show anything useful!
I sent a message about the app not working and it was quickly fixed. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
The app is now fully working, there was a problem with the data feeds which I have fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Great consolidation of information
This app works great! I’ve already have had several friends download this app on my recommendation. So far a big hit with everyone!!
This app has become essential for my daily commute.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coderun Technologies Ltd
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Coderun Technologies Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.